Enrico Bardin is a versatile graphic designer renowned for his creative collaborations with curators, artists and art-related institutions.
For them, he has successfully developed publications (printed and digital), visual identities, exhibition and environmental graphics.
- qualified to work on large-scale, high-profile events
- well trained in handling brand and design standards
- strong visual skills, logical, accurate, with excellent attention to detail
- very experienced in file preparation for printing, proof review and print production
- fluent in web design and UI/UX design