Adobe Creative Meetup & Networking Conference Kenneth Shinabery
I worked with Adobe to plan the 2016 Adobe Creative Meet Up & Networking Conference for Duesseldorf.
I was the key organizer for the event. See LinkedIn for additional information. This was the second conference that I planned for Adobe and the third conference for Adobe in which I was speaker.
Info Site: http://www.adobe.com/go/meetup
Conference Photos: http://adobe.ly/29tL6Ah
Worked with Adobe to plan a large scale creative and networking conference that took place on Saturday July 2nd in Düsseldorf.
- Selected speakers.
- Recruited seven Adobe Creative Jam teams from companies such as DDB, BBDO, Havas Worldwide and Ubisoft.
- Judges for the Creative Jam: Jens Kellersmann—Wacom and Thomas Junk—Demodern / Art Directors Club Germany.
- Hosted the Behance Portfolio Reviews
- Curated the Art Gallery, which featured 20 of the top artists from Nordrhein Westfalen.
- Included: Adobe Make It Zone
- Various interactive elements: Samsung 4D VR Chairs, blueBox’s hologram technology, Eric Alexander’s Der Schwarze Raum, etc.
- Facebook Live Stream on Adobe Deutschland’s page.