Aus dasauge.de/jobs – bitte beziehe dich in deiner Bewerbung auf dasauge®.
Staramba SE is a high quality scanning company in Berlin. We produce digital assets and 3D figurines. We are expanding our team and are hiring 3D Artists to create 3D characters for 3D print and real-time engines. We are also interested in student trainees. This position is a permanent engagement.
This role requires an artist with a background in sculpture or character artistry (or similar).
- Sculpting hi-res realistic characters from scan data
- Preparing 3D models for 3D print
- Preparing 3D models for real-time engines
- Working closely with department lead to identify process improvements and increase department productivity
Requirements & Skills:
- Good knowledge of sculpting/drawing human anatomy
- Creating 3D assets
- Basic knowledge of optimization – working with lower resolution textures and low-poly game meshes
- Thorough knowledge of ZBrush is essential
- Thorough knowledge of Modelling package of your choice
- Good understanding of Light and Shading
- Good communications skill (German and English) and ability to work with our manufacturing and other artists to solve production challenges
- Knowledge of Marvelous Designer
- Knowledge of Substance Painter/Designer
- Knowledge of real-time engines
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and portfolio.