|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
Aus dasauge.de/jobs – bitte beziehe dich in deiner Bewerbung auf dasauge®.
mycs means creating furniture you love – exactly the way you want it!
All our products are customizable via a photorealistic, real-time 3D configuration tool. With this tool mycs is not only revolutionizing e-commerce but is also turning the furniture market upside down. Since its launch in 2015 mycs is expanding rapidly. To further advance our vision „Customization is the new normal“, we are looking for enthusiastic and passionate talents who are happy to take on responsibility. At mycs everyone has the opportunity to realize their own ideas and really make an impact.
Join our international team to shape the future of the furniture market!
For our office in Berlin we are looking for an enthusiastic
SEA Manager France (m/f)
- Manage the French paid search campaigns (PPC) on Google, Google Shopping and Bing
- Execute the paid search marketing strategy for the French speaking markets (France, Belgium, French Switzerland): build upon the current success and further expand it
- Plan, implement and analyze the results of marketing campaign tests
- Assess new paid search potentials
- Develop suggestions and concepts for process optimization
- Work with Product and UX/UI-Design team to improve landing pages and conversion rates
- Degree and/or professional experience in business studies with focus on marketing (a plus), or a related field
- First working experience in PPC or a similar marketing field
- Native French speaker or fluent in French
- Good MS Excel and analytical skills
- Great communication skills and a good team player
- Proactive and problem solving hands on attitude
Join mycs and…
- take responsibility on exciting task and develop further on a professional and personal level.
- enjoy a great working place with loft-feeling in Berlin.
- take part in the success story of a fast growing company and to contribute your ideas in its further development.
- work in a dynamic international team and complement your working day with regular team events and friday-drinks.
Please send us your detailed application including a cover letter, your CV with references and your availability to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to hearing from you!