|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
Aus dasauge.de/jobs – bitte beziehe dich in deiner Bewerbung auf dasauge®.
About the Role
Our Graphic / Corporate Designer creates compelling, engaging, and brand-aligned designs for our corporate communication with internal and external stakeholders. He/she translates business requirements and user needs into designs that are visually exciting, easy to understand, and emotionally engaging.
We’re looking for someone who enjoys working with different teams to help them bring their ideas to life, and acting as a guardian of our corporate design.
You’re looking for a company where you can pursue your passion for design, influencing design quality across all aspects of the company.
As a Graphic Designer at InterNations, you will:
- create engaging and informative internal and external communication materials for various purposes and stakeholders
- develop a good understanding of our product and brand, and the interdependencies between online and offline content
- apply and extend our corporate design from online to print
- ensure layout conversion optimization
- drive the visual ideation process together with the lead designer
- collaborate and iterate with our visual/UI designers
- contribute to design guidelines and best practice
- present designs to team members and management, and excite them about the ideas behind them
- embrace challenges and inspire new ways of thinking
- work on a wide variety of projects with global reach
You meet the following requirements:
- minimum of 4 years’ experience working as graphic / corporate designer, preferably in a company setting
- degree in Communications / Graphic Design, or other relevant fields
- a relevant portfolio showing your design expertise
- experience with information design and data visualization
- sound aesthetic sense
- strong creativity
- sense for typography
- reliability and ability to multi-task, prioritize, and organize your workflow
- strong problem-solving skills and a“get-things-done” attitude
- team player with good communication skills
- proficient user of standard design software (Adobe Creative Suite)
- fluency in English
- a fast-growing, dynamic company with international scope
- a friendly work atmosphere and the space you need to pursue your own ideas
- regular workshops and lectures about work-related topics and soft skills
- a very diverse job profile with a high degree of responsibility and independence
- weekly team breakfasts, fresh fruit & regular team events
- a central location in a wonderful cosmopolitan city with beautiful natural surroundings
Are you the right one for the job?
Then send us your application today (CV, cover letter, start date, salary expectation) c/o Christa Fellner to firstname.lastname@example.org
A comprehensive portfolio is an essential piece of any application. Applicants who do not include a PDF or URL with work samples unfortunately cannot be considered. Please ensure that your portfolio describes your role in each project.