|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
Aus dasauge.de/jobs – bitte beziehe dich in deiner Bewerbung auf dasauge®.
Wir entwickeln weiter
mensemedia Gesellschaft für Neue Medien mbH
For more than 15 years, every project has been incentive for high performance for us. Since this is being talked about, not only have we been awarded several times, but have also continuously grown our team. In Düsseldorf and also remotely, we now work passionately with 50+ employees to create amazing websites and online platforms for our clients.
Senior AEM Developer | Tech Lead (m/w)
Düsseldorf, Germany | Full-Time
As a Senior AEM Developer/Tech Lead, you are the go-to person for technical questions in your team. You deliver technically excellent solutions and in return, you are given the resources and freedom you need. Your typical day:
- You create analysis, specifications and concepts
- You design architectures and accompany your team in their implementation
- You build proofs of concept and prototypes
- You develop in agile manner with your team
- You coach your team (e.g. by regular code reviews)
- You advise clients, partners and colleagues
- You are the Dev in DevOps
Previous leadership experience is not required. Your Competence Lead will help you as of day one and will support you in developing responsibility and skills for managing teams and exciting IT-projects.
Your heart beats for exciting IT-projects and you have successfully completed studies or training in computer science or comparable professional experience (5+ years):
- You have 3+ years of experience in AEM Development (AEM 6, Apache Sling, OSGi)
- Scrum, XP, TDD, Continuous Integration and DevOps knowledge is helpful, but not required
- German language skills are not required, but English – our team is international!
- You have good social skills and you are conscientious, cosmopolitan and flexible
- You are curious to learn new things
- You value a culture of straightforward feedback and want to thrive on constructive criticism
- Family-friendly grownup with startup flair and great events
- Short decision-making and“active friend”-culture
- Yoga-evenings, Beverage and fruits flat rate
- Operating system of your choice
- Support by our warm-hearted Office Management Team (e.g. private shopping during your working hours)
- Regular internal and external training, the possibility of certification (e.g. AEM Developer/Architect, ScrumMaster)
- Steep learning curve through exciting challenges
- Creative space from the first day
- Option to participate in company success
Please send us your application as pdf to email@example.com, including your earliest possible date of entry and your salary requirements.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Pedro da Costa Palmeira
Head of Human Resources