|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
Aus dasauge.de/jobs – bitte beziehe dich in deiner Bewerbung auf dasauge®.
We are seeking a driven and enthusiastic Social Media Intern who is eager to support with lifestyle, brand, and product focused digital communications for a host of global premium brands.
Together with designers, copywriters and concept developers, you will be supporting mid and senior level members of the Social Media and Concept team to manage the social media presence of multiple clients. Applicants should have a strong interest in and proven experience with digital trends, especially in social. Writing copy for a global audience will be a core responsibility, therefore native-level English and proof of editorial skill is absolutely required.
- Concepting new ideas for execution on social media
- Identifying and advising on the latest communication tools and trends
- Writing and administrating responses for community management
- Sourcing and managing user generated content
- Writing and editing copy for ongoing social media content
- Posting social media content
- Creating client-facing presentations
- Participating in regular client calls and in-person workshops
- Must be able legally work in Germany
- 1−2 years experience with Social Media Management
- A passion for writing social media savvy copy while being a stickler for grammar and copyediting
- Ability to produce high-quality deliverables within tight deadlines
- Ability to multitask with great attention to detail
- Strong interest in communication trends, especially digital innovation
- Experience with editorial and social CMS
- Organisational and time management skills
- Native English, written and oral