|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
Aus dasauge.de/jobs – bitte beziehe dich in deiner Bewerbung auf dasauge®.
Nowadays, it is possible to do almost everything and anything with our mobile phone; And yet we still have to carry our house keys around with us. So why not make it possible to open your door with your phone?
1aim does exactly that! We manufacture state-of-the-art access systems for doors and therefore change the everyday life of many people. Not only are we convinced of this – we have already won one of the world’s largest door manufacturers as a partner, so that nothing stands in our way.
Well, almost nothing. We need your support and are actively searching for colleagues who, like us, are trying to change the future of access.
- Indesign, illustrator, photoshop proficiency
- 3+ years work experience as a graphic designer, including free-lance experience
- Strong editorial skills
- Experience in photography, in particular product photography
- UX design skills would be a valuable asset
- Copy writing and proofreading in English
What you can expect
- You will see the introduction of a high-tech product that changes the market for access systems
- Extremely talented and multicultural team from all over the world
- Creative work environment with the drive to initiate real change within the access control market
- Space for your own ideas and the possibility to implement your own concepts
- A competitive salary, beer and coffee