|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
Aus dasauge.de/jobs – bitte beziehe dich in deiner Bewerbung auf dasauge®.
Founded in 2004 STYLEBOP.com has become one of the world’s premier destinations for luxury fashion online. Currently, the site boasts a roster of over 200 designers, curating iconic ateliers such as Balenciaga, Calvin Klein and Fendi alongside cutting-edge talents, including Vetements, Haider Ackermann and Simone Rocha.
To support our Graphic Design team we currently seeking an office based, creative and passionate
Graphic-/ Web Designer (m/f)
- Self-development of topics and implementation of innovative Graphic & Web design content
- Develop graphic content for campaigns and online ad campaigns
- Design weekly newsletters, mailings and the online magazine as well as creating print media publications
- Create layouts for responsive Web design projects
- Support various marketing channels and related teams in creating advertising banners and content
- Work closely with the editorial team to meet multiweekly deadlines
Personally You Are Distinguished by Your:
- Refined eye for design with a broad knowledge of and passion for eCommerce and fashion
- Open and friendly demeanor, with a positive approach to working as part of a highly motivated team
- A“can do” attitude, with the ability to work quickly and efficiently with an immaculate attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to work well and flexibly under pressure
- Impeccable taste level with a solid understanding of luxury fashion and online retail, including knowledge of print and online media, brands and our online competitors
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Graphic Design
- Several years of relevant work experience in high fashion preferably in eCommerce
- Expert knowledge of InDesign / Photoshop / Illustrator
- Excellent written and spoken English, German language skills would be a plus
If you would like to join our exciting and creative team, and feel that you qualify for the position listed above, please send your application, work samples and availablility to email@example.com.
Tel.: +49 89 2737189−1984