|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
Aus dasauge.de/jobs – bitte beziehe dich in deiner Bewerbung auf dasauge®.
GYMONDO is the leading online fitness and nutrition platform in Germany. Our mission is to make world-class fitness courses and healthy nutrition available to everyone, everywhere. We are building state of the art web and mobile products and strive for outstanding design and user experience. We are part of the ProSiebenSat.1 Media Group and use the power of TV to build our brand and scale the platform. Join our passionate team and become a part of our success story!
We are looking for a Visual Designer (f/m) with design thinking to join our team and help us setting the trends in the online fitness world.
You are an initiator and understand that empathy is an essential feature for a good designer. You have learned to solve problems with your design work and understand the fundamentals of user experience design. You are great in detail but understand the bigger picture and constraints of delivering on time.
What you can expect in this role
- Contribute to the design of best online fitness and nutrition platform in Germany
- You develop visual concepts and design solutions that execute best practices for our online desktop, mobile and tv platforms
- You produce excellent, user centric UI designs and build consistency in our platforms
- You will be part of further refining the designs for upcoming features and constantly improving the existing ones
- You are supporting the design team in the daily business with your hands-on mentality
- You will be part of further refining our brand and creating detailed style guidelines and visual asset specifications
Your essential experience and education
- You have a degree in Interactive Design, Visual Design, Communication Design or a similar field and therefore have a strong eye for all that matters in your role
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in Product/UX/UI and Communication Design, with a background in shipping mobile and web products and a strong portfolio that showcases your skills
- You’re a pro-active team player and experienced working with agile development teams
- You love to do research and are up to date on latest trends
- You work quickly and effectively with Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- You are familiar with HTML, CSS and have an understanding for the variety of platforms we deliver to
- Knowledge of following fields is a plus: prototyping, designing for print, photography
- You are fluent in English. German skills are a plus.
What’s in it for you?
- See your work transforming into a fascinating product that people love to use
- Dynamic & international team that strives for a great product together
- Flexible working hours
- Modern working environment in Berlin Mitte
Please apply here (we are part of the Prosieben TV company): https://www.prosiebensat1-jobs.com/job-offer-form.html?yid=9433