|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
Aus dasauge.de/jobs – bitte beziehe dich in deiner Bewerbung auf dasauge®.
Divimove is Europe’s industry leader in the online video world, a media company that is part of FremantleMedia and belongs to the RTL Group. Founded in 2012, our international team creates innovative online content for leading global brands and manages the largest social influencer network in Europe with over 900 partners and more than 1.7 billion views per month. At Divimove we collaborate as a team to shape the future of online video. We develop sustainable entertainment careers and let social influencers become their own brand across all digital platforms, such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat. Since 2017, Divimove is presenting and organizing VideoDays, Europe’s largest festival for social influencers and fan communities, with more than 15,000 visitors. Our in-house online video creative agency ‘Brandboost by Divimove’ enables brands to boost their business with the power of online video by developing and producing future-oriented, branded content. Our headquarters in Berlin are accompanied by our offices in exciting cities such as Amsterdam, Milan, Madrid and Paris.
Digital Creative/Strategist—Dutch Speaking (f/m)
You have experience managing social media platforms with special focus on YouTube? You have already worked with branded channels, and developed strategies on how to grow them? Then you could be the perfect fit!
As a Digital Creative/Strategist you will support our clients in the development of short- and long-term social media strategies and in the continuous improvement and optimization of their branded channels. Thereby your overall goal will be to take the (potential) client to the next level in the social web.
Does this sound like an exciting challenge? Then become part of our dynamic intercultural team and help us creating the best online videos in the world wide web.
Skills and Qualifications required
- You have experience developing strategies with a focus on content and social media and you have a strong vision on online video.
- You are able to translate insights and data into a long term strategic approach.
- You have experience in audience development and managing social media platforms, with a special focus on YouTube.
- You can consult existing key clients on all relevant online video and social platform topics.
- You have experience in working with branded channels.
- You are a creative person with a good feeling for aesthetics.
- You are very organized and structured in your work.
- You have a data driven approach, and are able to implement and transfer analytics into strategies.
- You are proactive and highly motivated.
- You know how to research the newest trends and online video techniques.
- You are able to continuously bring fresh ideas to the creative table.
- You have excellent Dutch and English language skills.
What you can expect
- An exciting challenge in an extraordinary multicultural work environment
- To be part of Europe’s industry leader in the online video world
- The chance to develop your own ideas and bring them to life
- Unique projects and working with great and highly demanded products such as online video
- The possibility to connect with your coworkers during regular team and company events
- Coffee, water, soft drinks and fruits to nourish your creativity and concentration throughout the day
Does it sound interesting to you? Then we are looking forward to your complete application documents, including information on your earliest possible start date and your salary expectation. Anna Schuller (job[at]divimove.com) will take care of your application.