|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
Aus dasauge.de/jobs – bitte beziehe dich in deiner Bewerbung auf dasauge®.
Are you passionate about great UX/UI design and have experience in cross functional teams?
Do you enjoy putting yourself in our customer shoes?
Do you love to be user focused, try new solutions, test them and make improvements for a state of the art online user journey?
Yo-ho-ho! Then you are the pirate we are looking for!
DUTIES ON DECK:
- UX research, development of mockups, prototypes and user testing
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of user behavior
- A/B testing and analysis to optimise our products
YOUR TREASURE OF EXPERIENCE:
- A degree in graphic arts, communication or interaction design, but titles are less important to us, than your actual knowledge and experience
- Have a diverse portfolio and good technical understanding of web and mobile product design
- Experience with Sketch, Invision, Adobe CC, wireframing and prototyping tools
- Understanding of UX, UI and usability best practices and trends
- Bold experience in working closely with Product Manager (f/m), designer colleagues (f/m) and engineers (f/m) from inception through implementation
- Be comfortable about sharing your design decisions in a collaborative level, being open to listen and deliberate towards the best design solution for the product.
- Collaborate effectively with many other multidisciplinary teams that are working on different platforms
- Have communication skills that help you to succeed in your daily work with multidisciplinary international teams.
- Be able to take ownership of your different projects (at the same time)
EXTRA KNOTS FOR:
- Experience with Jira is a plus
- Familiarity with the Agile development Methodology
OUR SHIP & OUR CREW OFFER YOU:
- We will provide the technology equipment/gadgets of your choice
- We will give you freedom for your creativity
- Flexible working hours
- A corporate culture in which it is fun to contribute manpower and initiative
- A great team with smart colleagues
- Regular“Hack days” in order to try out new and interesting technologies and capabilities, as well as regular team events
- An attractive and competitive salary
- Support for relocation
- Regular team events
- Free German and English classes
- Social area with table tennis, table football, darts and a comfy dining area
- Pirates bar with bottles of rum – yo-ho pirate’s life for me!
- Barrels of juice and boxes of suits – as much as you like!
- Anchoring berth directly at the Spree with a great view of Berlin-Mitte
Remember, only a fully loaded ship can set sail – we only consider applications with CV and (a link to) your diverse portfolio.
Work like a captain, play like pirate!