|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
Aus dasauge.de/jobs – bitte beziehe dich in deiner Bewerbung auf dasauge®.
WHAT YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- You will be working collaboratively on one of our key accounts in the digital domestic appliances sector.
- Your role will require to work on specification projects. This entails that you work closely with our interaction designers accompanying them to document specific descriptions of the user flows in order to assure the developers know what to do.
- You’ll apply corporate style guides to new design concepts and be responsible for‘pixel perfect’ refinement of production assets ensuring they are development ready.
- You will work with the team in getting user interfaces up to production grade and ensuring that they are customer ready.
- You collaborate closely with development teams to ensure that the design matches the highest of design standards.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- You are a motivated and accurate writer with experiences gained through first-hand work.
- You’re trained as a media or graphic designer and already have gained experience in copy writing.
- You have firsthand experience designing assets for digital interfaces, including the application of brand guidelines across platforms.
- You have a good understanding of brand guidelines.
- You never lose project overview because you uphold a well-structured working method which easily allows you to know how to document for the future.
- You have a good understanding of the software development processes and love to come up with the most efficient work flows.
- You are a patient person and are experienced in working in multiple iteration loops.
Advanced competency levels of common interaction design software (Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign).
- You are self-organised and happy to work either in a team or alone on projects.
- Business fluency in German and English.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A purpose-driven, collaborative working culture and studio atmosphere.
- Work with clients ranging from startups to big corporates.
- Interdisciplinary teams to build and share knowledge and tackle complex challenges.
- Supportive team culture cultivated in collective team lunches, thirsty thursdays, coffee dates etc.
- Balanced working hours and a 4-day work week (80%).
- The opportunity to take over responsibility quickly and shape your own career.
- Fair pay and a bonus program for every team member.
- Flexible collaboration tools and working hours/places to take your personal life situation into account.