Aus dasauge.de/jobs – bitte beziehe dich in deiner Bewerbung auf dasauge®.
We are looking for committed Motion Graphics Designer (m/f) to join our growing studio team in the field of compositing and motion graphics. Based in Hamburg, Germany we work internationally on numerous music and show productions in the television and entertainment industry.
The ideal candidate has job experience in design, development and implementation of creative concepts and graphical content for television and show productions – especially in the music and pop music environment. Relevant job experience but also a good sense for trends and dynamics in the contemporary design field as well as profound knowledge and understanding of 2D and 3D environments are a plus. Within the studio team the successful candidate will be responsible for own national and international projects and tasks.
Your responsibilities and tasks:
- Development and implementation of graphic concepts and content for music and entertainment shows for the global television and entertainment industry
- Dealing with the high expectations of internal and external partners and customers
- Maintaining and supporting the high production speed
Your key skills and competences:
- Excellent software skills: After Effects, Cinema 4D, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Experience in postproduction and compositing
- Graduate degree or minimum 2yrs of field experience
- High level of creativity, sense of style and graphical understanding
- Illustrative skills are a plus
- Work under pressure and within tight timelines
- Not losing track of the overall production cycle while still keeping an eye on the details
- Knowledge of or interest in up to date media server technology is a plus
- Team player and highly flexible
- Solid language skills in German and English (spoken and written)
Please send your application with CV, salary expectations and online-portfolio (showreel) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!