|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
Aus dasauge.de/jobs – bitte beziehe dich in deiner Bewerbung auf dasauge®.
We are looking for passionate lead experience designers who care about innovation through design and technology. You are strong advocate for the best design practices and love learning new skills as well as mentoring others.
This role requires significant experience and the ability to shape a new client engagement, coach other team members, provide design leadership and be comfortable leading a team and working with clients on site – but our flat organisational structure also means you’ll be someone who is unconcerned with titles and hierarchy.
What really excites you is problem solving and delivering innovative technology solutions that create value for people and organisations. There are opportunities to make an impact beyond your day-day project too – our consultants regularly speak at conferences, get published and provide thought leadership as experts in experience design.
As a Lead Experience Designer at ThoughtWorks you can look forward to:
- Working on delivery focussed, design-led technology engagements helping German and international clients transform their businesses and to develop new digital products and services
- Leading the research activities on experience design projects, employing different methods such as contextual inquiry, moderated interview, experiments, user testing and the like, and advising clients and training colleagues on these methods
- Inspiring unique approaches to product design, with great workshop techniques and tools and be able to facilitate client brainstorms and internal sessions with diverse colleagues including business, user experience and technology professionals
- Creating inspiring design hypotheses for delivery teams to work with, and be confident in working with multidisciplinary technical teams at TW and the client to bring to life design with delivery teams
- Creating compelling design deliverables and working artefacts with multidisciplinary teams to truly make things happen for our client’s business
- Contribute to the development of design methods, tools, and new and emerging techniques within the growing experience design community at ThoughtWorks
Here’s what you’ll bring:
- A deep experience (8+ years) in all things experience design and in at least three specific areas of design such as user research, service design, digital product design, interface design, visual design or other related design disciplines
- Ability to create a wide range of experience design deliverables either by yourself or collaborating with designers and developers with different skills – deliverables including journey maps, service blueprints, roadmaps, digital and physical prototypes, design systems, UI and visual design
- You can clearly communicate service, innovation and design concepts to clients and technical colleagues using the methods & tools that best illustrate them
- Strong collaboration skills to work with small teams of ThoughtWorks Experience Designers on projects, providing on the job training and support on all aspects of experience design methods and tools for less experienced team members
- Relationship management skills to work with clients and other key stakeholders throughout projects, ensuring buy-in for design directions and gaining trust
- Ability to communicate and define project roles as far as design teams members are concerned, with clear responsibilities and expectations to team members throughout the project and build their confidence in where the project is going
- Proactively manage ThoughtWorks stakeholders, specifically Client Principals and Delivery teams engaged with other aspects of the client’s business on the impact of experience design deliverables and manage project scope, risks, and updates to the broader client team
- Excellent German and English language skills
At ThoughtWorks, we promote diversity in all its forms and reject discrimination and inequality. We proudly, passionately and actively strive to make both ThoughtWorks and our industry more reflective and inclusive of the society that we serve.
So, can you see yourself as a Lead Experience Designer at ThoughtWorks? Then tell us who you are and let us know why you want to join us, by submitting your portfolio today.