|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
Aus dasauge.de/jobs – bitte beziehe dich in deiner Bewerbung auf dasauge®.
FROM CONCEPT DRAFT TO DIGITAL EXPERIENCE
You are the creative mastermind behind complex creative projects and develop consistent, convincing and beautiful digital design systems? Permanently join our team and define the future of digital interiors in collaboration with our top-notch clients, developers and our transdisciplinary creative team.
- Develop holistic design systems for complex media environments.
- Create outstanding digital experiences on all levels for communicative spaces using state-of-the-art visualization and animation tools.
- Manage a multidisciplinary team of both internal and external UX and digital designers.
- Develop designers and technical artists through coaching, mentoring, and management support.
- Conduct persuasive and compelling presentations to internal and external stakeholders.
- Take the lead in communication processes throughout the entire creative journey.
- Use subjective and objective data and research to inform design decisions and strategies.
- Well-grounded knowledge in motion design, high-end real-time 3D design, and interactive spatial experiences.
- Profound experience in interaction design, ideally covering product, web, mobile and app, space, exhibit, and service.
- Outstanding affinity for design and technical details paired with an excellent know-how of digital ecosystems.
- Competent handling of the Adobe/Microsoft Suites.
- Excellent knowlegein 3D and animation tools, e.g. Cinema 4D, Rhino or Adobe After Effects.
- Knowledge of rapid prototyping tools, preferably Sketch and visual scripting tools like vvvv or Unreal Blueprints.
- Great communication and presentation skills, including the ability to pitch stories to senior executives (German / English).
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
- 5+ years in a senior position in digital design/interaction design.
- 2+ years of experience in directing a multidisciplinary team of digital/UX designers.
- Experience with user research and testing.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work under time pressure.
- Commitment, attention to detail and a self-initiative, organized working method.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to consult and build relationships with clients, staff, and partners.
- Ability to lead large projects with entrepreneurial and visionary spirit.
- Permanent residency in Frankfurt and willingness to travel.
YOU’RE A CULTURAL FIT IF YOU:
- Are intellectually curious.
- Get things done.
- Have a desire to transform creative ideas into cutting-edge user experiences.
- Possess an ability to push ideas forward in a transdisciplinary team.
- Love to give new digital tools a go and enjoy root on your own machine.
- Can develop a passion to discuss about what“unimpressed by technology” may connote.
Learn more about us: