|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
Aus dasauge.de/jobs – bitte beziehe dich in deiner Bewerbung auf dasauge®.
We’re growing quickly and are looking for a Video Editor & Motion Designer to support us in bringing our products to more clients around the planet.
Beducated is connecting people by publishing classy sexual education online for grown-ups. We believe that sex is the final frontier of personal development and that everyone deserves a thriving sex life.
Why We Are the Coolest Team
Our unconventional and at the same time down-to-earth company culture attracts some of the smartest people from Germany and across Europe.
We love working with our local team in Munich as well as with remote folks from all around the world. We hire people who are not just brilliant, but people who are positive, motivated, and dare to dream big and work efficiently to achieve things that other people call impossible.
Join us, and you’ll be working with some of the most inspiring people you’ve ever met.
What You’ll Do
- Creating videos around sexual education – free (for example for YouTube) as well as paid for our courses
- Being involved in video production from beginning to end
- Editing all our videos and adding layers of animation (explainer video style)
- Supporting creating concepts and storyboards
- Filming exercises during on our recording days
- Creating and maintaining a modular database of all our video content
What Can You Expect?
- This is a full-time job in Munich’s cutest office (dasjoseph.com)
- You can also work remotely for certain periods
- Work when you’re productive and chose your hours (pet the dog when not productive – it helps!)
- We’re a passion driven small team, and we’re not looking for an expert that can only do one thing, but for a video allrounder that enjoys the entire creative production process
- While operating like a startup, we’re actually profitable. You can plan with us for the long-run!
- Tons of opportunities to grow – personally and professionally!
What You Need to Succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in media design, multimedia arts, video/film, related field, or equivalent practical experience
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Written and spoken English B1 or higher
- Expert knowledge of After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Sketch (or similar)
- Strong design skills around layout, color, grids, icons, typography, proportion, photography, and motion/rich media
- Experience in basic audio recording and editing
- Ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexities and meet deadlines
If you feel like this is you, please don’t wait another minute and apply now!
Introduce yourself and let us know why you would like to be part of Beducated. Apply here: https://airtable.com/shrOEj1EJrMmKxZ70