|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
Aus dasauge.de/jobs – bitte beziehe dich in deiner Bewerbung auf dasauge®.
Divimove is the spearhead of the international online video industry and has been writing a unique success story since 2012. The RTL subsidiary, with offices in Berlin, Amsterdam, Milan, Madrid and Paris, manages Europe’s largest influencer network with over 900 talented partners from areas such as gaming, technology, fashion, beauty and entertainment. Under the labels Brandboost by Divimove and UFA X, Divimove develops concepts, strategies, creative ideas and produces entertainment content for partners on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and many more.
Intern Influencer Management DACH (f/m/d)
You have already gained experience in the work with social influencers? You have experience in Social Media and Online Video? You are passionate about organizing events? You have experience managing online influencer campaigns?You are an outgoing person and want to work independently? Then you could be the perfect fit!
In the position of Intern Influencer Management, you will be supporting the team with managing our online video talents. You will be the first contact person for our German speaking YouTube artists, organize networking events and meetups, and expand our German community by acquiring new talents.
- Strong interest in Social Media and Youtube
- Studies in a relevant field, e.g. marketing/communications, (media)business
- Excellent communication skills
- Great organizational skills and the mindset of an entrepreneurial self-starter
- Fluent German and good English language skills
What can you expect?
- An exciting challenge in a multicultural work environment
- To be part of Europe’s industry leader in the online video world
- The chance to develop your own ideas and bring them to life
- Unique projects and working with great and highly demanded products such as online video
- The possibility to connect with your coworkers during regular team and company events