|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
Start: at the earliest possible date
Location: Berlin or Munich
Contract: permanent position, fulltime
Ray Sono is an agency for digital communication and interaction. We serve leading brands such as Austrian Airlines, BMW, BRITA, DATEV, Deutsche Bahn, Linde, MAN, McDonald’s, Miles & More and Unify in all digital channels in their international markets – from websites and microsites to apps and social media. Ray Sono analyzes, conceptualizes, designs and implements digital applications with passion for detail and an end-to-end, cross-channel customer journey. Via the online editorial team, Ray Sono ensures after completion of the projects sustainable support of the channels at the highest level. We have been combining innovation and professionalism with success for 25 years. Our success is based on the know-how of dedicated First Division employees, who work interdisciplinarily at our locations in Munich, Berlin and Frankfurt – and advise the customer on site. Our teams combine process understanding, design and technology competence. They create solutions that differentiate our customers from their competition. Team spirit in dealing with customers and partners is a matter of course.
Your Tasks With Us:
- As Creative Technology Expert / Developer, you are the tech lover with the customer in your heart. With passion you develop new customer experiences based on both the latest and the established technology solutions.
- With your broad experience in a multitude of technologies you reflect on their strengths and weaknesses, talking both nerdy and business.
- While making decisions, you have a deep appreciation for all forms of design, products and services.
- You are the team member who argues why a specific technology is the right fit for the project and the client and you can explain it to a wide range of management levels incl. C-level executives.
Bring in what matters to you – what should be there:
- You have profound experience in an agency or digital setting as Creative Technologist or Design Engineer.
- You have fluent German and English language skills, both spoken and written.
- You are a hands-on person who can quickly come up with prototypes combining electrical functionality and basic model building (paper/ cardboard/ hot glue/ wood/ laser-cut/ 3d printed volumes).
- You are comfortable working at different fidelity levels: from building a quick and dirty hack to well-structured and architected code.
- While keeping the overview, you always stay curious and want to learn, adapt and realize new things on a daily basis.
- You realize a confident and sovereign handling of complex and parallel running projects.
- You enjoy customer contact and you have strong social and communication skills.
- You stand for solution-oriented action, high quality and a great sense of responsibility.
- You have a winning personality, strong and persuasive presentation abilities and experience in moderation.
- You are an assertive, well-balanced and reliable person
- Completed studies in media or business informatics, or media or business sciences, or a comparable education.
Sounds good? Then let’s get into conversation!
What you can expect from us
- Professional colleagues, among whom you can also find friends or just listeners
- Low turnover
- Full overtime compensation from the first minute
- Family-friendly working hours
- Demanding and challenging projects
- More details: www.raysono.com/jobs/raysono-als-arbeitgeber
Could we convince you this far?
I will answer your questions anytime by e-mail or by phone.
Ray Sono AG, Amelie Kindermann, Recruiterin, Tumblingerstraße 32, 80337 München
Telefon +49 (0)89 746 46−549