|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
Aus dasauge.de/jobs – bitte beziehe dich in deiner Bewerbung auf dasauge®.
Piavita AG is a Swiss-based medtech company bringing veterinary care into the 21st century. Today we’re a team of 35+ passionate employees from more than 12 countries, sharing the same vision: the development and implementation of high-tech medical devices to support equine veterinarians in their day-to-day processes. With state of the art sensor technologies, the Piavita system allows for easy and precise measurement of equine vital signs, like ECG, Puls, Heart Rate, Respiration and many more – from anywhere at anytime.
Want to know more? Come visit us and learn more about us on Piavita.com.
Sponsored by the Swiss government, we meanwhile have offices in Zurich, Berlin and Charlotte (US). After about 2 years of sales in the European market, we just launched our start in North America. To support us in our growth, we are searching for a Ruby Developer for our office in Berlin.
Do you enjoy taking on responsibilities and making an impact with your work?
Do you have an entrepreneurial mind-set and work hands-on?
Can you fall in love with Piavita and the team?
We can’t wait to hear from you!
- maintain and develop our dashboard software
- create new features in dashboard
- extend and maintain API services
- support frontend-teams with your solutions
- take care of error handling and fixing real bugs on production
- integrate CI into existing systems
- analyse and optimise performance
- initial experience on Ruby Development for at least 2 years and significant experience in programming
- Bachelor\’s or Master\’s degree in computer science or computer engineering
- Knowledge in Ruby / Ruby on Rails, Elixir is a benefit
- Ability to work independently
- Fluent in English; German is an advantage
- Exciting, challenging tasks and a steep learning curve in a young, rapidly growing startup
- Lots of freedom and opportunities to contribute your own ideas and execute them
- A young, professional and highly motivated team with an informal work culture
- Flat hierarchies and a dynamic work environment
- Attractive work space with free snacks, fruits, drinks, new equipment, etc.
- Apple hardware
Like what you hear?
Get in touch with us:
We are mainly interested in your motivation to work with us, but would also love to find out about your previous experience incl. relevant references.