|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
Aus dasauge.de/jobs – bitte beziehe dich in deiner Bewerbung auf dasauge®.
Piavita AG is a Swiss-based medtech company bringing veterinary care into the 21st century. Today we’re a team of 35+ passionate employees from more than 12 countries, sharing the same vision: the development and implementation of high-tech medical devices to support equine veterinarians in their day-to-day processes. With state of the art sensor technologies, the Piavita system allows for easy and precise measurement of equine vital signs, like ECG, Puls, Heart Rate, Respiration and many more – from anywhere at anytime.
Want to know more? Come visit us and learn more about us on Piavita.com.
Sponsored by the Swiss government, we meanwhile have offices in Zurich, Berlin and Charlotte (US). After about 2 years of sales in the European market, we just launched our start in North America. To support us in our growth, we are searching for a AWS Engineer for our office in Berlin.
Do you enjoy taking on responsibilities and making an impact with your work?
Do you have an entrepreneurial mind-set and work hands-on?
Can you fall in love with Piavita and the team?
We can’t wait to hear from you!
- You design and develop automation workflows, perform unit tests and conduct reviews to make sure your work is rigorously designed, elegantly coded, and effectively tuned for platform performance, and assess the overall quality of delivered components
- Together with engineers you define our operation procedures
- You work closely with engineers and focus on: reliability, speed / performance, backup strategies
- You observe and avoid vulnerabilities and security issues
- You implement scalable system solutions
- You support the team in all matters of hardware orinfrastructure (this could include a printer setup too)
- Successful candidates should have gained initial experience as AWS Engineer for at least 2 years and have significant experience in AWS administration
- Bachelor\’s or Master\’s degree in computer science or computer engineering
- Strong Linux command-line skills
- Knowledge in DynamoDB, Lambda, EC2, Auto Scaling, PostgreSQL
- Ability to work independently
- Fluent in English; German is an advantage
- Exciting, challenging tasks and a steep learning curve in a young, rapidly growing startup
- Lots of freedom and opportunities to contribute your own ideas and execute them
- A young, professional, international and highly motivated team with an informal work culture
- Flat hierarchies and a dynamic work environment
Like what you hear?
Get in touch with us:
We are mainly interested in your motivation to work with us, but would also love to find out about your previous experience incl. relevant references.