|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
Aus dasauge.de/jobs – bitte beziehe dich in deiner Bewerbung auf dasauge®.
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Our Print Farm, run by the 3D Print Production team, is where almost everything is printed at Formlabs. We create custom sample parts for our clients, beautiful models for trade shows, and support our engineering and customer teams by printing whatever they need. From setting up prints to sanding the final models, from custom modelling to carefully packing parts for shipment, the Print Production team needs a knowledgable, organized, and industrious teammate ready to tackle (and print!) anything that comes their way.
If you are well-versed in 3D modelling and a self-starter, who’s excited to work with your hands, we want you to join the Form Team as a 3D Printing Specialist (m/f/d).
- Drive the printing process from start to end:
- Create and correct 3D models using modelling software
- Run and maintain the Form printers
- Post-processing the printed parts (washing, polishing…)
- Packaging and shipping
- Maintain the Print Farm – keep it clean and organized
- Keep the printing projects running – use ASANA to organize your time and meet sneaky deadlines
- Communicate with the sales, channel, and marketing team to understand their needs and help them keep our customers extremely happy
- Improve and refine our production process to meet ever-growing production needs
- Experienced with CAD software (Mesh Mixer and Fusion 360; Bonus for Netfabb, Solidworks, or Rhino)
- Experienced with 3D printing production processes
- Speak English and German fluently (C1 level)
- Always have an eagle eye on the details – no bad print or sticky part would get past you
- Excited to see (and drive) the entire print production process from start to finish (Designing, printing, washing, cleaning, packing, shipping parts, and more!)
- Are focused and can operate efficiently with minimal supervision
- Can smoothly navigate competing priorities, tight deadlines, and last minute projects
- A friendly communicator who can interface with all teams to get things done
- Available for at least 12 months
- An inclusive work environment with diverse, international, inspiring colleagues
- An fast-growing company in a highly disruptive industry
- Shares in the company for full-time employees (we’re a Unicorn company)
- Development opportunities both in-house and offsite
- Catering three times per week, free beverages and snacks in the office
- 50 EUR commuter benefit with BVG
- Discount for Urban Sports Club
- Weekly yoga classes
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Fun team events