|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
Aus dasauge.de/jobs – bitte beziehe dich in deiner Bewerbung auf dasauge®.
Newsletter2Go is a young, growing company based in Berlin – and one of the 50 fastest-growing tech companies in Germany. Our customers use our world-class email marketing software to easily send millions of attractive, relevant newsletters to their customers. Our mission is to empower our partners to send emails that people will love.
You’ll work within an international and ambitious team, and you will have the chance to grow your skills and your career. Flat hierarchies, highly qualified colleagues, a fast learning curve, and tons of fun are guaranteed. There are lots of office perks, including free drinks and fresh fruit. You’ll feel right at home before you know it!
- Handle all aspects of website design and regularly improve the website’s UX through data-driven A/B testing
- Design online advertising media such as landing pages, banners, teasers, email campaigns, etc.
- Design offline advertising media such as product brochures, flyers, rollups, freebies, etc.
- Further develop our corporate design in cooperation with marketing lead
- Completed studies in media design, or comparable degree
- Several years of professional experience in graphic design
- Excellent abilities with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & Indesign; knowledge of video editing (Adobe After Effects & Adobe Premiere) is a plus
- Preference for clean, modern design
- Interest or experience with UI/UX design and A/B testing
- Basic knowledge of HTML is a plus
- Good communication skills, dedication, and the ability to work in a team
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Basic knowledge of table tennis and/or table football (for a bonus point)
What we offer:
Become part of our fast-growing team and shape the future of Newsletter2Go. We offer a free choice of hardware and IDE, flexible working hours, and a modern office space. If you would like to improve your German or English skills, you can also take part in our in-house language classes. We have lots of fun team events, and free catered lunch every Wednesday. Immerse yourself in an exciting and dynamic industry, and bring your personal and career goals to the next level.
This position is available starting immediately.
Start your career with Newsletter2Go. We look forward to meeting you!