|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
Aus dasauge.de/jobs – bitte beziehe dich in deiner Bewerbung auf dasauge®.
Mackevision Medien Design GmbH is one of the global market leaders in Computer Generated Imagery (CGI.) It provides data-based 3D visualization, animation and visual effects. The company designs and produces image and film material along with interactive applications with high-end quality. It also develops technological solutions for image creation and supports the entire CGI process from data preparation to the creative design to the final product. The international team supports major brands, middle-sized companies and their agencies. Mackevision was founded in 1994 and has been part of Accenture Interactive since 2018.
- Responsible for the visual and content quality of produced media
- Responsible for account art direction
- Coordinate (partial) results with the customers
- Professional guidance of team members with regard to design implementation
- Ensuring quality standards
- Several years’ professional experience in a comparable position, ideally with customers in the automotive industry
- An affinity for automobiles and a trained eye for images
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop is a must
- Preferably basic knowledge of Autodesk 3ds Max and The Foundry Nuke
Independent and well-structured work ethic
- Strong client and service orientation
- Good knowledge of German and English (written and spoken)
- A motivated and friendly team with a sense of humor
- An interesting, independent and varied job
- Opportunity to actively participate in a young and dynamic company
- Modernly equipped offices in central city location
- Subsidy for company pension schemes, public transport and parking spaces
- Various company events (open seminar program, mystery lunch etc.)
Then please apply via our career site https://www.mackevision.com/de/karriere/ with your complete application documents, salary requirements and possible starting date.