|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
Aus dasauge.de/jobs – bitte beziehe dich in deiner Bewerbung auf dasauge®.
CENTOGENE AG is a global leader in the field of genetic diagnostics for hereditary diseases. The international certified (CAP/CLIA/ISO) company is a globally operating biotechnology company with headquarters in Rostock and Berlin and international offices (Boston, Dubai, Delhi, Vienna).
At Centogene Marketing & Communication Services, we are the go-to-team for all departments when they need channels: web, e-mail, ads, social media, print, event. We translate life science into customer-centered messages. If you’d love to be part of a young team that runs the digital channels, that improves them from CRM to UX, and that connects them with other touchpoints in campaigns, then apply now for the Berlin office.
Your tasks will be:
- Be one of the responsible experts for centogene’s global digital marketing and communications
- Run digital content and infrastructure projects with internal stakeholders e.g. Corporate Communications, Medical, Sales, Purchasing, Logistics, IT, …
- Plan and manage projects around Website improvement, CMS enhancement and digital customer journeys
- Review and ensure full mobile and seo friendliness of any new web or e-mail features.
- Continuously improve the usability and user experience of centogene’s digital touchpoints
- Continuously improve and enhance the lead generation and tracking processes
- Brief, steer, challenge and review the external agencies for CMS, E-Mail Marketing and Web Content creation
- Identify & publish online content, ensuring deadlines as well as high quality standards
You have the following skills and qualifications:
- Masters or BA degree in a related field (Media Design, Interaction Design, Digital Marketing, etc.) or comparable training/ qualification
- 3+ years of agency or industry experience in digital or multichannel marketing
- Strong experience in digital content integration into cross-channel campaigns
- Proven experience in website management and development
- Basic understanding of Web-Backend Technologies, ability to discuss with Developers.
- Basic understanding of Web Frontend Frameworks and Technology, ability to translate for Designers.
- Email marketing expertise (email marketing systems/marketing automation)
- Experience in CMS (Typo3 preferred) and CRM (SFDC, MS Dynamics or equivalent)
- Deep Experience in one of the subjects: Tracking and Profiling, Recommendation systems, Retargeting/Remarketing, digital ROI, engagement metrics, customer experience, prototyping, web design frameworks, responsive/mobile design
- Excellent, proven, project management skills (ideally certified)
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a good attitude of serenity
- Experience in life science marketing is a plus
Those advantages are waiting for you at CENTOGENE:
- Talents are individually supported by internal and external trainings
- An international career in a multicultural environment
- Regular company events from us as one team
- Massages available during working time
- Weekly fresh fruit baskets
- Bike-leasing allows an environmentally-friendly and reasonable travel to work
- In case of language barriers we offer German and English classes as well as support in finding accommodation to help you get going
- Easy access to the city, right by Checkpoint Charlie
- Precaution and financial protection guaranteed by company pension scheme
We are happy to receive your application. If you want to start your professional future in a dynamic, open minded and successful team send your application referencing the Job ID above per email as one PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions please contact Anja Seidel at +49 381 80113654.