|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
WHO WE ARE
Piavita AG is a Swiss-based medtech company bringing veterinary care into the 21st century. Today we’re a team of 35+ passionate employees from more than 12 countries, sharing the same vision: the development and implementation of high-tech medical devices to support equine veterinarians in their day-to-day processes. With state of the art sensor technologies, the Piavita system allows for easy and precise measurement of equine vital signs, like ECG, Puls, Heart Rate, Respiration and many more – from anywhere at anytime. Want to know more? Come visit us and learn more about us on Piavita.com.
Sponsored by the Swiss government, we meanwhile have offices in Zurich, Berlin and Charlotte (US). After about 2 years of sales in the European market, we just launched our start in North America. To support us in our growth, we are searching
for a UX/ UI Designer for our office in Berlin.
Do you enjoy taking on responsibilities and making an impact with your work?
Do you have an entrepreneurial mind-set and work hands-on?
Can you fall in love with Piavita and the team?
We can’t wait to hear from you!
QUALITIES WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Proven experience of UX / UI Designer about 1 years, including design experience in b2b and b2c
- Good understanding of not only the usability principles, but you can also build a decent functional layout
- Skills in Sketch, Axure RP, Adobe Suite, Invision as well as readiness to explore other useful tools
- Critical understanding that the main tool of the designer – the brain, everything else is optional
- Readiness to work side by side with product managers, developers, customer relations managers and RnD engineers
- Great interest in making a lot of research and investigation
- Problem-solving attitude of a developer of great products that improve the lives of real people
- Empathic and data driven attitude based on the findings not assumptions only
- Constant searching for the moments to improve in the products
- Supporting internal understanding and empathy building of customers evolving needs, expectations, motivations and behaviours
- Delivery of evidence-based experiences that are customer centric and support a coherent and compelling brand experience
- Assistance with all research and user-focused initiative, including: gathering client and user requirements, analytics/data analysis, conducting heuristic evaluations and making best practice recommendations, synthesising research in to actionable insights, concepts and solutions
- Expert in prototyping methods, not only to communicate ideas and concepts, but to test with real customers to encourage collaboration and iterative processes
- Ability to lead design workshops that leverage design thinking methodologies to inspire new ideas and solutions
- Maintaining deadlines!
- A professional portfolio of released cases
WHAT WILL OCCUPY A DECENT PART OF YOUR WORKING TIME
Development of product functional interface starting from product vision to implementation:
- domain studies, prototyping, testing, design development, design implementation, product interface standardization
- visualization and creation of UI
- development and support of interface design, designing of visual communication
- work with analytics before and after the introduction of new functionality, collection of performance indicators
- participation in communication with the team and with the customers
- creation of concepts for new projects and participation in their launch
- feature development from research to release along with measurement and constant improvement
- cross-platform design development and understanding different platforms guidelines
- you are both a team player and a driver of the particular idea
- you will report to Lead UX and be a part of Product Team
WHAT WE OFFER
- Ability to work on different types of tasks in product development environment
- Unique experience in implementing UX practices for existing products as well as for future ones
- Permanent training, and attendance of trainings, courses,conferences where possible
- Participation in the end-to-end development process from discovery to release
- Lots of freedom and opportunities to contribute your own ideas and execute them
- A young, professional, diverse, international and highly motivated team with an informal work culture
- Flat hierarchies and a dynamic work environment