|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
We are part of the oddity group. With 300 digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei, Shanghai and Atlanta, we accompany organizations as their partner in a digital world.
commerce connector is growing quickly. We are a Software-as-a-Service Company, based in Stuttgart, Germany with offices in Atlanta, Paris and Taipei. We help brands like L’Oréal, Bosch, 3M, LG Electronics, Samsung or Beiersdorf drive sales by easily and conveniently leading consumers worldwide to retailers where they can make their purchase.
Our interfaces with thousands of retailers like Amazon, T-Mall, Walmart, Tesco and Media Markt allow us to know precisely where a certain product is currently available. Our international team works in flat hierarchies and shows a genuine team spirit – they build the backbone of our company. The experience, know-how and commitment of our employees greatly contribute to Commerce Connector’s progress. Our clear focus through it all: the success of our customers.
There are a lot of great brands who use our products and we would love your help in bringing value to our customers with our solutions.
What you’ll do…
- Designing, creating, deploying, and operating globally distributed and highly available web services within the autonomous DevOps team
- Applying best practices of modern software design to extend our serverless microservice landscape on our AWS ecosystem (Lambda, NodeJS/Python)
- Monitoring, benchmarking and improving service performance
- Optimizing technical workflows and increasing the level of automation to keep our platform uptime at > 99.99 %
- Being sparringspartner for the Product Owner and help to translate business requirements into technical concepts
What we’d love to see…
- 5+ years backend engineering and HA architecture experience, preferably on AWS
- Very good skills in analyzing and visualizing complex technical scenarios
- Expert level in at minimum one of NodeJS or Python; PHP and Scala are a big plus
- Practical experience in database design and handling of MySQL, Postgres and NoSQL
- Experience in test automation, unit testing and documentation (e.g. swagger)
- Experience in any of AWS Lambda, message broker, data streaming and job scheduling are a big plus
- Very good spoken and written English skills
What to expect…
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. Expect daily meetups, constructive feedback, tech talks, 30 days paid vacation, flexible working hours, parties & events.
We offer a modern work environment with flat hierarchies and the chance to work very internationally. Our team is dynamic and hungry to grow in an agile market. Expect an attractive compensation and benefits package and the chance to learn and grow.
Learn more about Commerce Connector: www.commerce-connector.com
Sounds interesting but not sure you tick all the boxes? Let’s talk anyway.
Please send your application, including desired salary and earliest start date.