|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
We are part of the oddity group. With 300 digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei, Shanghai and Atlanta, we accompany organizations as their partner in a digital world.
Commerce Connector is growing quickly. We are a Software-as-a-Service Company, based in Stuttgart, Germany with offices in Atlanta, Paris and Taipei. We help brands like L’Oréal, Bosch, 3M, LG Electronics, Samsung or Beiersdorf drive sales by easily and conveniently leading consumers worldwide to retailers where they can make their purchase.
Our interfaces with thousands of retailers like Amazon, T-Mall, Walmart, Tesco and Media Markt allow us to know precisely where a certain product is currently available. Our international team works in flat hierarchies and shows a genuine team spirit – they build the backbone of our company. The experience, know-how and commitment of our employees greatly contribute to Commerce Connector’s progress. Our clear focus through it all: the success of our customers.
There are a lot of great brands who use our products and we would love your help in bringing value to our customers with our solutions.
What you’ll do…
- Design, setup and maintenance of globally distributed databases ensuring high availability
- Maintaining efficient disaster recovery strategies
Consulting the development and the data engineering team with your database expertise
- Evaluating, introducing and mastering new backend technologies handling a growing amount of data
- Optimizing database and queries for highly frequented web services and data pipelines
What we’d love to see…
- 5+ years practical experience in different DBMS, MySQL being one of it
- Good knowledge in distributed database setups and replication scenarios (cluster, master/slave, master/master)
- Familiarity working with large SQL databases and the implementation and maintenance of ETL data processing pipelines
- Experience with AWS including: Aurora, RDS, Glue, Redshift, Athena
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English and/or German
What to expect…
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. Expect daily meetups, constructive feedback, tech talks, 30 days paid vacation, flexible working hours, parties & events.
We offer a modern work environment with flat hierarchies and the chance to work very internationally. Our team is dynamic and hungry to grow in an agile market. Expect an attractive compensation and benefits package and the chance to learn and grow.
Learn more about Commerce Connector: www.commerce-connector.com
Sounds interesting but not sure you tick all the boxes? Let’s talk anyway.
Please send your application, including desired salary and earliest start date.