|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
WE ♥ SERVICED APARTMENTS! Acomodeo brings the smart hotel booking experience into the emerging market of Serviced Apartments, connecting long-stay accommodation with the global travel market. Founded in 2015, the company is headquartered in Frankfurt am Main in Germany and currently employs more than 30 people.
On our journey to make booking a Serviced Apartment as easy as a hotel room, our young and aspiring company wants you asap to guide us into the next stage of growth as Senior Fullstack Developer (m/f/d).
- In close cooperation with our Product Managers and our other Developers you will be responsible for building Acomodeo’s booking engine and building new features that make booking serviced apartments as easy as possible.
- The implementation of ambitious and innovative web projects will be in your hands.
- You will also play an essential part in building the backbone of our entire product infrastructure as well as maintain and improve the existing codebase.
- You have the responsibility for analysis, documentation, and improvement of new and existing applications.
- You have experience in software development and can contribute profound project knowledge to our team.
- You have an overview of the entire web development stack and its paradigms (JSON, REST, UX, Microservices…)
- You have experience in AngularJS + HTML + CSS and/or Angular as well as any of our core backend technologies like Java/Kotlin + Spring.
- You have experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets.
- Ideally you know the DevOps principles and are familiar with Openshift and CircleCi
- You can create self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
- You enjoy learning new technologies and you enjoy developing them.
- You have an open and communicative personality and are a clear team player.
- You’re speaking English or German fluently.
What we offer you:
- We offer a high degree of personal responsibility and open ears for your ideas and suggestions
- Exciting, challenging and varied tasks from day one
- Great colleagues and a place in the middle of our highly motivated top-team
- Flat hierarchies and short communication channels in an open feedback culture
- Fair remuneration and flexible working hours
- A modern office in the heart of Frankfurt with Power-Nap Room, roof terrace and skyline view
- Coffee, great employee offers, frequent free team events and many more goodies for free
You’re convinced to be the right one for us? Then we look forward to receiving your application! Please also let us know your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Salary: 40,000.00€ to 65,000.00€ /year
Any questions? Send us your message to career[at]acomodeo.com.