|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat – forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen and shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019.
Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level – as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the job
In this newly created role, you will be responsible for developing the optimal pricing and discount strategy for HelloFresh International as well as other brands in the HelloFresh portfolio.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Development optimal pricing and discount strategy for HelloFresh Core and adjacent brands focusing on pricing modularity, SKU prices and surcharge prices
- Coordination of all price tests and discount rules for HelloFresh International in close collaboration with our HelloTech teams (Conversions, MarTech), our senior management and our Marketing teams
- Analysis of the financial impact of price adjustments and tests
- Alignment of price and discount tests
- Assessment of price and volume impact across all parts of the business (Production, Customer care, Culinary, Procurement, Logistics, Marketing)
- Modeling of P&L impact and sensitivities to build business cases
- Who we are looking for
- Minimum 5 years professional experience in a fast-paced and data-driven environment like strategy consulting and / or tech
- Extensive experience with Discount & Pricing Strategy and execution of tests
- Very strong analytical skills and advanced command of Excel, Tableau etc.
- Experience with and established track record of success managing high performing teams is required
- Experience in operating in large organizations with complex stakeholder structures
- A strong drive to learn and excel
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Sabbatical policy
- Benefits from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.