|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
Start: earliest possible date
Location: Berlin, Frankfurt, Munich
Contract: permanent position, full-time
Ray Sono is an agency for digital communication and interaction. We support leading brands such as Austrian Airlines, BMW, BRITA, DATEV, Deutsche Bahn, Linde, MAN, McDonald’s, Miles & More and Unify in all digital channels in their international markets – from websites and microsites to apps and social media. Ray Sono analyzes, conceptualizes, designs and implements digital applications with a passion for detail and a consistent, cross-channel customer journey. Ray Sono’s online editorial team delivers the highest level of support to customer channels after project completion. We have successfully combined a spirit of innovation and professionalism for 25 years. Our accomplishments are based on the know-how of dedicated first-rate employees who work interdisciplinarily at our locations in Munich, Berlin and Frankfurt, and provide on-site advice to our customers. Ray Sono teams combine process understanding with design and technology competence. They create solutions that differentiate our customers from their competitors. Close cooperation with our customers and partners is a given for us.
- As Senior Consultant (m/f/x) you will develop innovative optimization approaches and sustainable strategies and products for your customer in order to stimulate complex changes and open up new sales potential in the digital sector.
- You identify and validate digital trends in different industries and markets and conduct competitive analyses.
- From your research results, you derive user-oriented concepts and new solutions and develop decision proposals for the customer.
- You are responsible for the conception and moderation of customer workshops and present your results in front of different customer management levels, up to top management.
- You engage directly with stakeholders on the customer side, you are responsible for providing professional and competent advice at all times and take responsibility for conveying innovative concepts.
- Together with your interdisciplinary team, you turn your ideas into reality based on MVPs, prototypes, etc.
- You are responsible for the satisfaction of your customers and the project staff in the projects entrusted to you.
- You encourage and implement new ideas to improve daily work and support the professional and methodological development of your colleagues.
Bring what makes you special. This should include:
- Academic degree with exceptional records in Business Administration, Economics, Innovation Management, Digital Media or Information Technology, Master degree or PhD is a plus
- Solid professional experience in strategy and management consultancy, business development and in the accompaniment of digital transformations
- Passion and understanding for digital trends, user-centered products and services and innovative working methods
- Strategic action, a high sense of quality and responsibility
- Initiative and creative problem-solving skills
- Enjoyment of customer contact and distinctive social and communicative competence
- A winning personality, convincing presentation strength and experience with moderation
- Expert handling of complex and/or parallel projects
- Deep understanding of markets and users
- Affinity for B2B markets, especially in IoT and Industry 4.0 is a plus
- Experience in cooperation with interdisciplinary teams and knowledge of agile development methods, e.g. SCRUM
- Thorough competence in MS Office and other common tools (e.g. Teams, Slack, Jira, Confluence and Mural)
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
- Fluent written and spoken German and English required
Sound good? Then let’s meet.
What you can expect from us:
- Professional colleagues, among whom you can find friends or simply listeners
- Low fluctuation
- Family-friendly working hours
- Challenging projects
- Further details are available at www.raysono.com/jobs/raysono-als-arbeitgeber
Have we convinced you?
I would be happy to answer your questions at any time either by e-mail or telephone.
Ray Sono AG, Amelie Kindermann, Recruiter, Tumblingerstraße 32, 80337 Munich
Phone +49 (0)89 746 46−549