|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
ANIMA RES GmbH is a specialist in 3D medical animations for interactive Augmented Reality, Mixed Reality and Virtual Reality applications with a particular focus on the pharmaceutical, medical and biotechnological sectors. Our well-known clients are among the top 20 pharmaceutical companies worldwide.
Our goal is to make medical education fascinating, explorable, and fun for physicians, students as well as accessible to patients – anywhere and anytime, on congresses, medical offices, hospitals, in or out of the classroom, lecture hall or living room. We are passionate about taking medical education one step further and develop visually stunning and highly interactive content based on real life medical and scientific specifications.
Our flagship project „INSIGHT HEART“ won the German Design Award 2019 and is featured by Apple, Microsoft, Google, Magic Leap and many more.
Are you the bridge between 3d artists and Unity developers?
We are looking for an experienced Technical Artist (m/f/d), specialized in realtime engines.
- Good skills in lowpoly- / highpoly-modeling
- Ability to create clean and efficient UV-layouts
- Texture creation and extraction based on highpoly geometry
- Experience with realtime asset workflow and engine integration
- Advanced knowledge about the PBR render pipeline
- Good knowledge of at least one realtime Engine
- Motivation for acquiring new technological developments & processes (software & hardware)
- Good eye for colors, form and composition with attention to detail
- Convincing portfolio that proofs the above mentioned qualifications (***)
- Independent, careful, structured and result-oriented way of working
- Good teamwork
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Knowledge in 3ds Max
- Good knowledge in Photoshop
- Experienced in Unity Engine
- Experience with node based shader editors or with HLSL / GLSL
- Experienced in organic sculpting and texturing (ZBrush)
- Experienced in Substance Package
- Ability to rig and animate 3d objects
- Good command of spoken and written German
Your field of activity:
- 3d modeling
- Creating shader solutions for various problems
- Texturing and UV-Mapping
- Organic sculpting, retopology
- texture extraction (normal maps, ambient occlusion…)
- Look development in Unity, shading/lighting, material authoring
- Integrating assets into Unity Engine
- Close collaboration with the programming team
What we offer:
- The possibility to work with the latest technology
- Diverse and challenging projects in the field of 3D medical animations, AR / MR / VR projects
- An exciting job in which you can take responsibility and develop yourself
- A motivated and friendly team
For this job offer, your contact person is Pablo Olmos.
We are looking forward to your application.
The application should include the following points:
- Application document
- Portfolio (***)
- Salary expectation
- Starting date
If you are a non-EU citizen, you will be required to have an existing work permit and permission to live in Germany.
(***) Please mark what you have contributed to the respective project.
Links to reels and portfolios are welcome.