|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
More than just a job!
Looking for a meaningful place to work? We’re on a mission to end global hunger. ShareTheMeal is the world’s first app against global hunger by the United Nations World Food Programme. Our community counts more than 2 million users. Together, we have shared more than 55 million meals. And this is just the beginning.
Working closely with the Head of Product and Tech and the Product Manager, you will lead the development of a state-of-the-art UX and UI. You will be responsible for managing graphic design resources on a day-to-day basis and developing a strong visual identity for ShareTheMeal.
- 3+ years of relevant experience researching, conceiving and designing world-class mobile UX and native Android and iOS UI; additional experience in responsive web design is a plus.
- Strong sense of visual design, deep knowledge of usability principles and relentless creative attitude that aspires to perfect user-centered design.
- Fluency in your tools: Figma/Sketch, Illustrator, After Effects, Zeplin, UX prototyping tool such as InVision Bold.
- You are a team player who enjoys working with people.
- Good English communication skills.
- Startup experience is a plus.
- Be part of a multi-cultural, talented and driven team working on one of the most innovative social impact projects with the United Nations
- Technical challenges and a growing team. Own your development, grow together with ShareTheMeal.
- Make an impact: we’re a small team, working closely on a matter we’re passionate about, here you can see your ideas come to life!
- Enjoy a cosy office in the heart of Berlin and a great work-life balance
- We offer a competitive tax-exempt salary!
Please send us your application materials at: https://career5.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=118785&company=C0000168410P&username=