|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
Account Manager—40 Hrs / Week
GERMAN / ENGLISH Business Level
Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to our Post Production studio.
Developing and maintaining strong, long-lasting relationships with agencies and photographers.
Connect with key business executives and stakeholders.
Define Team goals, overseeing accounts management and negotiating offers and contracts.
Promote the company thru different Marketing tools and international events.
Prepare sale reports.
Company overview :
One Hundred Berlin Creative Retouching GmbH is a post-production studio specialising in Beauty,Fashion and Advertising. Our team works with the most prestigious publications and brandsWorldwide. We love the talent of the photographers we work with, therefore we strive to combine all our skills and years of experience to achieve outstanding results.
- Digital capture
- On-set supervision & retouching
- Creative Direction
- Post production & CGI
- Film editing and grading
- 3D motion graphics, animation
- Colour management consulting
- Prepress proofing
ADMIN 20 %
- Prepare staff contract, participate in the process of research new staff members, organise recruitment.
- Manage Team schedule, sick leave and holidays.
- Be aware of new laws/rules regulations that would affect the office.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to optimise quotation
- Develop trusted relationships with key Advertising and photographers Agencies
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our projects according to clients needs and objectives
- Prepare and supervise documentations for subventions and founding
- Prepare events and business trips
- Define Team goals and business strategy
- Identify Business opportunities and organise meetings
- Prepare agency documentation and presentation for client meetings
- Prepare invoicing and keep up to date invoices status
- Prepare reports on business development and define new objectives
We are looking for …
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- 2–5 minimum years experience in the above listed positions ideally in photographic, Advertising or similar field.
- Microsoft office (Excel and Word) Business Level
- German and English business level
- Perfect MAIL organisation
- Highly intuitive personality and excellent organisation
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, studio manager, Project Manager, administrator, Booker or Producer
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills German and English
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
40 hrs / week
80% revenue on KPI defined monthly / 20 % On Bonus every 6 months depending on results.
Revenues will depend on your experience and knowledge in Fashion & Advertising business.
If you think your qualifications match our requirements, please send your application (cover letter, CV, references) to :
and include “Account Manager” in the subject line. Please send your CV in English.
Position is open immediately.
Please cater your application to Brivaelle Capitaine. We look forward to your application!