|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
Based in Berlin and Chicago, we at Fit Analytics are working together to tackle a single problem: making it easy for online shoppers to find the right clothes size. We help some of the world’s largest clothing brands solve sizing issues, boost conversions and slash returns.
OUR VISION is a world with zero returns in apparel (and footwear) e-commerce resulting from a truly personalized, worry-free shopping experience.
OUR MISSION is to use the power of machine learning to help fashion shoppers buy with confidence and eliminate the need for returns.
Fit Analytics — the world’s leading data intelligence platform for apparel and footwear — is looking for an experienced, full-time Senior UX/UI Designer (m/f/d) to join the product team. You’ll work on industry-leading products that provide million of users every day with an apparel shopping experience personalized around size and style. You’ll also work directly with our Design Director to conceptualize, prototype and test new products as we expand our offering of data intelligence solutions.
What the Role as Senior UX/UI Designer (m/f/d) Involves:
- Creating high-fidelity, polished user experiences based on carefully validated assumptions, observations and usage patterns
- Working closely with our data analysts to understand the basis of our size recommendation technologies and coming up with creative ways to translate this understanding into an outstanding user experience for shoppers
- Prototyping new features and optimizations
- Validating new features through one-on-one user testing sessions
- Creating clear documentation and communicating design requirements to our developers
- Supporting customizations of our product for high-profile clients such as Asos and Zara
- Working across departments to directly support members of our Sales and Account Management teams
- Having a direct impact on how tens of millions of people buy clothes online
What We’re Looking for in You:
- 5+ years experience and a strong portfolio that demonstrates a track record of creating rewarding user experiences and effective problem-solving
- Balance of visual design skills with a keen understanding of usability and human-centered design principles
- A deep understanding of web and mobile design constraints
- Ability to advocate for evidence-based design that balances user needs with business objectives
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite applications or Sketch (we use CS, but we’re flexible)
- Opinions without ego. On Monday, we’ll need you to provoke debate and challenge conventional assumptions. On Tuesday, we’ll need you to take direction and faithfully execute the selected design direction, even if it wasn’t your first choice. We’re looking for someone who can flip the switch between these two modes
- You don’t need an understanding of statistics or data analysis, but you should be able to engage these subjects with interest and curiosity
- High-level of verbal and written fluency in English