|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
Chimera Entertainment is a creative and independent development studio for digital entertainment software in the heart of the beautiful city of Munich. Our company was founded in 2006 with the support of the production house remote control productions GmbH.
In addition to developing our own IPs, we implement work for hire, from conception to completion.
Gameplay and creative imagination are always in the foreground, and we promote team-work and talent. In terms of development and marketing of our high-class games, and thanks to our 15-year expertise in the field of mobile gaming and cross-platform-development as well as our award-winning portfolio of top titles such as“Angry Birds Epic” and“Angry Birds Evolution” we are one of Germany’s leading game developers. And with you as a potential member of our ambitious team, we want to expand our success within the coolest industry in the world.
As 3D Animator (f/m/d) at Chimera Entertainment, you will create high-quality, visually appealing games within an experienced, international and flexible team of about 60 people. As a successful and ambitious company with a sustainable and transparent leadership style, all of our employees work with dedication and a team-first attitude. Working on state-of-the-art projects with high-profile partners, this will be your opportunity to grow and expand your knowledge within the games industry in a professional and friendly atmosphere.
Right now we are also working on a still confidential mobile game based on a popular strategy brand with a leading global publisher!
- Rig, skin, and animate 3D characters with Maya and MotionBuilder
- Improve the animation pipeline to save resources
- Create keyframe animations
- Edit and clean motion captured animations
- Create and tweak character animations for cut scenes
- Work together with lead artist on animation art direction
- Proven ability to create high-quality character animations for games
- Basic 3D modeling and texturing knowledge
- Deep knowledge of basic and advanced animation principles
- You are familiar with working in Unity 3D
- Ability to work self-directed and reliable
- Highly motivated, flexible, and a team player
- You have good communication skills within small team structures (written and spoken in the English language)
- Passionate about video games and game development
Nice to have:
- Experience with further animation tools like Blender, 3DS Max
- You know common and efficient workflows, tools, and development processes in the games industry
- Strong previous work experience as an animator in the games industry for human and non-human characters
- You speak or are willing to learn German
- Ability to create high-quality 2D animations with corresponding tools like e.g. Adobe After Effects
What’s in for You?
- A high talented & motivated Team
- Flat hierarchy in a friendly atmosphere in a flexible working environment
- A creative, casual, and international workplace right in the heart of Munich
- Being part of a strong family of European game developers
- Professional health-coaching onsite and remote
- A well-stocked library with books, games, and games consoles
- Free coffee, drinks, and fruits onsite
- Regular team & company events like a summer party, Oktoberfest, and Movie and Gaming Nights
- And a lot of fun :-)
please submit your application here:http://jobs.r-control.de/job/3d-animator-jobs/
We are looking forward to receiving your application!