|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
At Yalwa we believe in the power of classifieds ads to bring people together. This passion is what drives our success – our platforms have more than 1 billion page views, are available in more than 65 countries around the world and localized in 6 languages. Every year, we empower more than 500 million visitors by connecting them with their local community.
Working at Yalwa means being part of a passionate, multicultural team from 25 different countries. Here you have the opportunity to challenge yourself, evolve, share your knowledge and hone your skills in ambitious projects. We are changing local classifieds on a global level. Apply now and join the next chapter of our success story!
You know how to generate traffic from Google and know how to win new customers for our product? You are always up to date with SEO trends and you want to invest your knowledge in our new product #Dating? The internet is your second home and working with numbers is fun for you? If so, we would like to get to know you!
- Spearhead the development of comprehensive online search strategies while ensuring the effective use of paid advertising channels
- Oversee the execution of the holistic SEO strategy, in regard to keyword selection and utilization, content, site architecture and link-building
- Responsible for conducting research and providing recommendations to senior management on improvements
- Analyses such as back-link analysis, optimization and monitoring the day-to-day performance of the business’s SEO activity efficiency
- Employ the use of various SEO tools and platforms (e.g. Ahrefs, Moz, Majestic, Screaming Frog, Google Analytics, Conductor,..)
- Driving the evaluation and optimization of paid advertising channels, in particular social media, SEM and native ads networks
- Team up with the Content Editing and Content Marketing teams in communicating new SEO trends to make sure the business’s pages maintain a high ranking on key search engines and attract as much traffic as possible
- University degree in Economics, Marketing, Computer Science, IT, Business Administration or any related field
- An equivalent of this educational requirement in working experience is also acceptable
- At least 3 years of working experience in SEO or SM
- Demonstrate proven success in optimizing content / keywords to attract more traffic to the business’s online pages
- Having successfully planned and executed paid advertising campaigns
- Sound understanding of technical on-page SEO elements, the role of content and importance of links
- Vast experience in working with standard tools of SEO, e.g. Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- A genuine interest in marketing, content strategy, copywriting and blogging with a vision for generating leads and web traffic for the business
- Fluency in English, any other language would be an advantage
What we offer:
- A safe workplace with an attractive salary and additional benefits
- Nice working atmosphere in modern offices
- Option to do Home Office
- Working within a dynamic and motivated team
- The opportunity for further training and career development
- Workplace health promotion
If you are looking for a company that cultivates talent and provides you with the room to grow and unfold, then Yalwa is just for you! Here you will work autonomously through demanding projects, consistently applying and strengthening your skills. Have we piqued your interest? Then send us your application today!