|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
Simplifying global trade is Forto’s mission from day one. Forto stands for scalable logistics technologies that allow users to own their entire supply chain. one-stop-shopop and single face to the customer that would cover the entire process chain from quotation, booking, document management, track and trace all the way to proactive exception handling and supply chain data analytics. A growing team of over 400 technology and logistics experts at the eight locations, together with financing totalling over USD 50 million, forms the basis for further growth.
We are a heterogeneous group of product managers and designers who share the same vision for our product development. We believe in people over processes and like to live by our strong cultural values.
- Take design ownership for all phases of UX/UI work: user research, conceptual design, prototyping, detailed design, usability testing, and implementation
- Compile research and create user flows, identifying and articulating user needs to supplement the conception phase of product development
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to prototypes and great user experiences
- Leverage our design systems to create meaningful user experiences with clean, and refined visual designs
- Collaborate closely with product managers, engineers, and other stakeholders through the entire product lifecycle from problem to solution
- Utilize the best and most current UX practices to produce highly user-centered designs across a diverse set of requirements and features
- Ability to communicate ideas, solutions and deliverables effectively and persuasively.
What you bring:
- UX Design Experience: You have a proven track record of results providing design excellence, delivering solutions in Interface Design, Interaction Design, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI).
- Strong Portfolio: You have a strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience and relevant, user-centered design solutions ⇒ please provide a link to your portfolio with your application!
- Strong Skill Set: You are able to create a product with a high level of visual polish, understanding typography and layout. You have a strong awareness of common usability methods and principles and deep empathy for users.
- User Research Proficiency: Conduct and lead customers interviews and design workshops during the requirements gathering phase
- Hands-on mentality and make it happen: You are creative as well as systematic. You get your work done but also embrace working in teams.
- You can bridge strategic thinking, analytical skills, and creative executions. You see the big picture as well as the finer details
Why Us – You can look forward to:
- Personal & Professional Development: Through strong ownership from the first day you will experience a steep learning curve, grow on a professional level and take the next steps to being an Expert or People Lead.
- Impact: We are leading the digital transformation of a whole industry and share a high awareness for environmental issues on all levels especially supported by our management.
- Team: Join a team of over 30 nationalities and different backgrounds from Tech, Logistics, Business and more. What really matters to us is a caring and welcoming environment where we embrace uniqueness and celebrate diversity.
- Working culture: Experience a company culture where we work on eye level, decisions are made quickly and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring is on our daily agenda.
- Culture: Check out our video to see what it is like to work at Forto: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4A7kaUaN4w
At Forto, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate them, support them and cultivate them to the benefit of our employees, products and our communities.