|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
YOU WANT TO SURF ON OUR CAMPER WAVE?
THEN JOIN US!
roadsurfer GmbH rents distinctive, modern campervans and motorhomes on roadsurfer.com for road trips throughout Europe. We are an open and committed team and we’re looking for team members to accompany us on our journey!
Our Booking and fleet management software is the core of our business. Besides the customer-oriented booking interface, the most important touchpoint for our happy roadsurfer customers, it also supports internal processes and acts as an interface to all departments within roadsurfer. In addition to developing and optimizing the new software we have lots of new, exciting product ideas on our bucket list which will revolutionize the campervan world, bringing even more happy roadsurfer customers on board. In order to realize all these great ideas we’re currently building a new developer team at our Munich HQ.
Here are your tasks:
- You will conceive, design and develop new features for our backend (PHP/Symfony) and frontend (Vue.js)
- As part of our new, agile developer team you will increase the quality, performance, stability and scalability of our products
- You will help us build the cross-functional team and you can get creative when it comes to setting up new structures and development processes
- You will work together with our existing remote scrum team located in South East Asia
- You will be able to mentor other web developers who are not as experienced as you
These are the skills that will help you to succeed:
- As a full stack frontend developer you are proficient with: Vue.JS (or experience with JS Frameworks as Angular2+ / React)
- As a full stack backend developer you are proficient with: PHP 7, Symfony 4, REST API, MySQL (or related databases)
- Solid experience with Unit Testing and TDD
- Experience with Docker
- You are familiar with concepts like SOLID, KISS and Clean Code
- You bring a pragmatic and proactive mindset
- You love agile methods and thrive in a team environment
- You are passionate about discussing technical concepts and architecture
- You speak and understand English very well
What we offer:
- A very modern working environment within a fast growing and international company
- Flat hierarchies and fast communication
- Open-minded, motivated and multinational team
- Individual trainings and the possibility to develop yourself even further
- Rent our campervans for free as a roadsurfer employee
- A great office near the Hohenzollernplatz in Munich, lots of team events; also our office has got its own cook for delivering fresh, quality made food for all of our teammates four days a week
- Remote working and flexible work times – but always keep in mind that our culture is all about the team spirit which means you won’t be able to work from home all the time
You are made for this job? Then we look forward to receiving your application! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our recruiter Janina at 089/12230897.