|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
The Elysium Game Studio is an innovative and growing game studio, that develops next-gen games for PS5, Xbox Series X and PC.
The highest quality is a part of our gaming culture. Our studio was founded in 2019, with the focus on high quality narrative and emotional storytelling.
Now we are looking for a new member, a C++ Unreal Engine Programmer / Game Programmer to join our new Berlin Game Studio.
This is a unique opportunity to keep growing your experience and creating something cool in Blade Runner style.
For your application it is necessary to send us samples, links or at least video footage from your Unreal Engine 4 projects via email@example.com.
- Working with Unreal Engine 4/5 to develop enhanced gameplay. This can include player / world interaction, AI strategies and rules etc.
- Creating immersive and compelling combat experiences in Unreal Engine 4 / 5.
- Debug and optimize the performance.
- Complete tasks in a timely manner and to a consistent good quality standard.
- Coordinate tasks with the Director, Game Designer and other Programmers based on the current roadmap.
- Show a strong passion for making the highest quality state of the art games.
- Continue to enhance your programming skills.
- Creating a fully functional prototype.
- Experience at least in one project, an Third- or First-Person shooter, action, role-playing based, combat or melee game, but it has not to be a released one.
- Work experience as a Programmer.
- Passion for making games.
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4.
- Good understanding of C++ in a game development environment.
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 Blueprints visual scripting.
- Experience with game development tools and methods.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Team player and self-driven.
- Adopt existing development processes and look for improvements.
Nice to Have:
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Shipped at least 1 game on consoles or PC.
- Experience in AI behaviors and rules, defining combat experience etc.
- Experience in the development of VR (virtual reality) games.
What we offer:
- Bonus payments and also Profit-sharing from the success of the game.
- The chance to be a part of a new video game for the next-gen consoles PS5, Xbox Series X and PC.
- The opportunity to be a part of an innovative and growing start-up in video game development.
- Also creative freedom.
- Attractive working environment in Berlin, Germany.
- Open company culture.
- Help to find an apartment and many more!
You got the skills for that, if yes! Then we want you! Anyone can apply to work for us, regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, worldview, race, orc or a cyborg.
We are a motivated team – working with passion and innovation is our top priority. With us you will always have good vibes and a lot of fun while working.
If you are looking for something different, not boring and more creative, then we have just the right thing for you in a relaxed working atmosphere.
A Trailer and more information about the project on our website
(just copy the link into your browser)