The Elysium Game Studio is an innovative and growing game studio, that develops next-gen games for PS5, Xbox Series X and PC. The highest quality is a part of our gaming culture. Our studio was founded in 2019, with the focus on high quality narrative and emotional storytelling.
Now we are looking for a new member, an Environment Artist / Level Designer to join our new Berlin Game Studio from 01.04.2021.
This is a unique opportunity to keep growing your experience and creating something cool in Blade Runner style.
For your application it is necessary to send us links to your portfolio or video footage from your projects via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Create game-ready assets given the technical limitations.
- Create high poly and low poly models.
- Create modular asset sets.
- Create efficient UV layouts.
- Create materials and textures.
- Build believable environments in the Unreal Engine 4 / 5.
- A strong ability to create believable modular environments in UE 4.
- Good understanding of UV layout and modular level creation methods.
- Strong knowledge of a 3D modelling software (3DS Max, Maya, Zbrush or other recognized tool).
- Has a strong knowledge of current texturing pipelines (Photoshop or Substance, Quixel).
- Good understanding of lightning.
- Good Teamplayer.
Nice to have:
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Experience with Quixel Megascans assets in Unreal Engine 4.
- Experience in game development as an Environment Artist.
- Strong experience in creating realistic landscapes, futuristic architecture.
- A passion for games.
What we offer:
- Bonus payments and also Profit-sharing from the success of the game.
- The chance to be a part of a new video game for the next-gen consoles PS5, Xbox Series X and also PC.
- The opportunity to be a part of an innovative and growing start-up in video game development.
- Creative freedom.
- Attractive working environment in Berlin, Germany.
- Open company culture.
- Help to find an apartment and many more!
You got the skills for that, if yes! Then we want you! Anyone can apply to work for us, regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, worldview, race, orc or a cyborg.
We are a motivated team – working with passion and innovation is our top priority. With us you will always have good vibes and a lot of fun while working.
If you are looking for something different, not boring and more creative, then we have just the right thing for you in a relaxed working atmosphere.
A Trailer and more information about the project on our website
(just copy the link into your browser)