|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
MOONBASE is the record-breaking Social-First Agency behind some of the top campaigns on Facebook, Instagram and TikTok in 2020. We execute industry-leading approaches setting new benchmarks in Social-First Marketing for Category-Leaders such Amazon, Mercedes AMG, Gymshark and other leading brands. You’ve always wanted to be part of when trends on Social are made? Help us rebuild modern marketing communication for progressive brands at a large scale and join Germany’s hottest Social-First agency.
We’re looking for an ambitious, experienced designer to help in leading our creative, from ideation to production, with particular focus on visual execution. A skilled background in motion design and graphic design is especially important for our social-first work. Additional experience in other relevant fields like videography, typography, etc. is highly valued.
As Lead Designer, you’ll be responsible for producing best-in-class, social-first work, but also directly managing others on the design team with a diverse set of skills in a category-leading team. You will report to the Head of Creative but also work with the whole leadership team.
What will keep you challenged?
- Contribute to each brand’s creative process – deliver strong concepts, crafted design, and tasteful art direction.
- Manage all aspects of multi-channel communication design including social media, emails, digital ads, billboards, and retail-space artifacts. Your focus will be creating the most progressive creatives that come to life on Social.
- Manage photo and video shoots for various ads and campaigns.
- Adhere to our clients’ brand identities while finding appropriate opportunities to push boundaries and enhance their visual language.
- Create best-in-class work suitable for a diverse set of mediums, in the first place different social platforms to power award-winning campaigns
- Create, maintain, and make accessible to the marketing team a clear, up-to-date and well-designed library of assets including source files for ads, edited photos, videos, voice-overs, illustrations, etc.
- Provide oversight and/or development of all internal presentations, as well as marketing material like apparel, stickers, office ware, business cards, etc.
- Present concepts and designs to clients
- Manage projects and meet all deadlines
Which traits contribute to your success?
- 5+ years of work experience in design or similar roles.
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates your skills in motion and graphic design.
- Experience collaborating with product managers, marketing and sales teams.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, people-first mentality.
- Intimate experience with the many facets of each social media platform
- On the forefront of social trends, able to apply awareness strategically to new projects.
- A keen eye for high-performing social content
- Excellent spoken and written English
- German skills are a plus
What to expect working at MOONBASE
At MOONBASE, you can expect a down to earth, no bullshit, yet high caliber work environment. Thrive from an inspiring, young & dynamic team.
You will join an industry-leading team with past achievements in their previous projects
You can have a direct impact without micromanagement and will work with people who believe in the company, love what they do, and are happy being together
Your work brings you in contact with the biggest brands in the world and the“Who is Who” of the German E-Commerce industry
Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued and“new work” aspects
Opportunity to partly schedule your working times on your own, remotely
Competitive compensation & pension
Well equipped and modern flagship office right above Apple & Tesla in Berlin
Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities and a steep learning curve from day one
We encourage every qualified person to apply regardless of your age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.