|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
ANIMA RES is a specialist in 3D medical animations for interactive Augmented Reality, Mixed Reality and Virtual Reality applications.
Our flagship project „INSIGHT HEART“ won the German Design Award 2019 and is featured by Apple, Microsoft, Google, Magic Leap and many more.
Are you the bridge between 3d artists and Unity developers?
We are looking for an experienced Technical Artist (m/f/d) with experience in Realtime Engines.
- Experience with realtime asset workflow and engine integration
- Advanced knowledge about the PBR render pipeline
- Good knowledge of at least one realtime Engine
- Motivation for acquiring new technological developments & processes (software & hardware)
- Good eye for colors, form and composition with attention to detail
- Convincing portfolio that proofs the above mentioned qualifications (***)
- Independent, careful, structured and result-oriented way of working
- Good skills in lowpoly- / highpoly-modeling
- Ability to create clean and efficient UV-layouts
- Texture creation and extraction based on highpoly geometry
- Good teamwork
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Knowledge in 3ds Max and/or Maya
- Good knowledge in Photoshop
- Experienced in Unity Engine
- Experience with node based shader editors or with HLSL / GLSL
- Experienced in organic sculpting and texturing (ZBrush)
- Experienced in Substance Package
- Ability to rig and animate 3d objects
- Good command of spoken and written German
Your field of activity:
- Creating shader solutions for various problems
- Texture extraction (normal maps, ambient occlusion…)
- Look development in Unity, shading/lighting, material authoring
- Integrating assets into Unity Engine
- Texturing and UV-Mapping
- Close collaboration with the programming team
What we offer:
- The possibility to work with the latest technology
- Diverse and challenging projects in the field of 3D medical animations, AR / MR / VR projects
- An exciting job in which you can take responsibility and develop yourself
- A motivated and friendly team
We are looking forward to your application.
The application should include the following points:
- Application document
- Portfolio (***)
- Salary expectation
- Starting date
If you are a non-EU citizen, you will be required to have an existing work permit and permission to live in Germany.
(***) Please mark what you have contributed to the respective project.
Links to reels and portfolios are welcome.