|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
30% of the population experience challenges to their mental health during their lifetime. But fewer than 10% will ever get the help they need. To solve this we at Tilda build products to prevent and treat mental disorders built upon a foundation of scientific methods. Our culture is design-driven combined with sound science to ship products that people want to use and that have a positive impact on their health and wellbeing.
Let’s make our society healthier and happier by becoming the go-to partner for mental well-being for middle-aged women.
We are seeking a Product Designer as part of the growing Design Team to help shape the end-to-end experience. You should have excellent product design skills, ideally with an interest for visual design, excitement to re-invent digital health and the willingness to roll up your sleeves.
What you’ll do
- Shape the end-to-end direction of the product design and the visual experience together with Senior Designers
- Own the design and delivery of features grounded in user insights
- Work in cross-functional team together with engineers, content producers and product managers to ship the product
- Help invent the future experience through strategy and new products
- Support and learn ethnography and user research to inspire and evaluate design work
What you bring
- Previous experience designing, shipping, and following through (working on the iterations after) for a B2C or B2B product
- Experience in designing digital products (using Figma) for web & mobile
- Excitement to solve problems by generating insights and doing fast iterations
- Passion for visual design to make the product experience stand out, collaborate with illustrators and photographers
- Support qualitative & quantitative research that is led by design researcher (ethnography, user testing, analytics)
- You are able to clearly articulate your design decisions, with fluency across product, engineering and other business functions
- Experience in working with content-focused products (education, social, health, lifestyle) and strong visual storytelling skill are beneficial
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.