|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
As one of Berlin’s fastest growing SaaS scaleups, Vimcar is redefining business mobility. By combining live car data and a set of cloud-based applications, we offer real-time insight into vehicle activity to help our customers reduce the operational costs for their fleets.
By serving SMB’s to large enterprises in DACH and the UK, Vimcar already has 100,000+ connected cars. Headquartered in Berlin, more than 175 employees from 26+ countries are working towards our mission to build Europe’s leading fleet tech company.
Important information regarding COVID-19: the safety of our employees is very important to us. Therefore, you can expect the application process, as well as the start of your employment with us to be remote until further notice.
As a vital part of our Marketing team, you are leading our design efforts as well as developing the Vimcar Design in close collaboration with Product Marketing and our VP Marketing. You produce and oversee our digital creative solutions that satisfy the marketing needs with a special focus on web design.
- You will be the lead designer in a constantly developing creative environment. Become our trusted advisorfor all design related topics which will be appreciated by our Marketing Team as well as by the whole company.
- You take ownership in the areas of web design, as well as other design formats, such as photography, animations or moving images.
- You are responsible for the design of our web and landing page, and monitor ongoing iterations with a strong focus on conversion rate optimization.
- You have a digital focus, but are nevertheless able to come up with a variety of engaging print concepts.
- You are in the driver’s seat for your own projects. You take initiative when it comes to the conceptualization and realization of your designs and also collaborate and guide our Junior Designer.
- 2+ years experience as Full-Time Senior Designer (or similar) in an agency or in-house
- You are aware of the latest trends in (B2B) webdesign
- Completed education or training in any creative field (e.g. media or graphic design) or graduate with a Bachelor or Masters degree
- In-depth knowledge of graphic and design, styles and layout techniques.
- You have a sharp eye for harmonious design and fine details, but you don’t get lost in them. You are able to realize when perfection is required.
- Senior level experience with modern design tools (e.g. Adobe Creative Cloud, Figma, FramerX), as well as experience with editing and animation programs (PR / AE)
- Ability to manage projects efficiently and independently, as well as managing collaborations with freelancers and overseeing their work
- Fluent English is required, German is a plus
- [BONUS]photograph/video skills
- At Vimcar, you can take an established ScaleUp through an exciting growth period with significant VC backing.
- We value experience and offer a permanent full-time position with flexible work hours and a company laptop
- A big portion of autonomy and creative freedom which will allow you to have significant impact on Vimcar’s Design as well as becoming an internal go-to person
- Quick, sustainable growth & secure funding.
- Personal learning budget to support your professional growth, as well as free in-house language courses
- Agile work environment with flat hierarchies and an international team on its expansion mission
- Access to company carsharing, fresh fruit and free drinks around the office, frequent company events, and a variety of other perks, including a membership with Urban Sports Club.
SOUNDS LIKE YOU?
We’re looking forward to hearing from you. Let us get to know you better, and let’s find out together if we’ll make a great match! If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. We’re happy to help!