|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
Elysium Game Studio is an innovative and growing game studio that develops next-gen games for PS5, Xbox Series X and PC.
The highest quality is a part of our gaming culture. Our studio was founded in 2019, with a focus on high quality narrative and emotional storytelling.
Now we are looking for a new member, a C++ Unreal Engine Programmer / Game Programmer to join our new Berlin Game Studio as soon as possible.
This is a unique opportunity to keep growing your experience and create something cool in the style of Blade Runner.
Please only apply if you have professional work experience with Unreal Engine – at least half a year.
For us it is important to see your game portfolio first – preferably in video form. For your application send us a resume, cover letter and additional samples or a link to your portfolio.
- Working with Unreal Engine 4/5 to develop enhanced gameplay and AI behavior. This can include player / world interaction and rules etc.
- Creating immersive and compelling combat experiences in Unreal Engine 4 / 5.
- Debugging and optimizing the performance.
- Completing tasks in a timely manner and to a consistent good quality standard.
- Coordinating tasks with the Director, Game Designer and other Programmers based on the current roadmap.
- Showing a strong passion for making the highest quality state of the art games.
- Continue to enhance your programming skills.
- Creating a fully functional prototype.
- Experience at least in one project, a Third- or First-Person shooter, action, role-playing based, combat or melee game, but it does not have to be a released one.
- Work experience as a Programmer.
- Passion for making games.
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4.
- Good understanding of C++ in a game development environment.
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 Blueprints visual scripting.
- Experience with game development tools and methods.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Team player and self-driven.
- Adopt existing development processes and look for improvements.
Nice to Have:
Please note that these are desirable skills and not required to apply for the position.
- Shipped at least 1 game on consoles or PC.
- Experience with the Gameplay Ability System
- Experience in defining combat experience etc.
- Experience with Materials / Shaders
What we offer:
- Bonus payments and profit sharing from the success of the game.
- The chance to be a part of a new video game for the next-gen consoles PS5, Xbox Series X and PC.
- The opportunity to be a part of an innovative and growing start-up in video game development.
- Also creative freedom.
- Attractive working environment in Berlin, Germany.
- Open company culture.
- Help finding an apartment and much more!
You got the skills for that? If yes, we want you! Anyone can apply to work for us, regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, worldview, race, orc or a cyborg.
We are a motivated team – working with passion and innovation is our top priority. With us you will always have good vibes and a lot of fun while working.
If you are looking for something different, not boring and more creative, then we have just the right thing for you in a relaxed working atmosphere.
A Trailer and more information about the project can be found on our website
(just copy the link into your browser)