|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
ANIMA RES is a specialist in 3D medical animations for interactive Augmented Reality, Mixed Reality and Virtual Reality applications.
Our flagship project‘INSIGHT HEART’ won the German Design Award 2019 and is featured by Apple, Microsoft, Google, Magic Leap and many more.
Are you the bridge between 3d artists and Unity developers?
We are looking for an experienced Technical Artist (m/f/d) with experience in Realtime Engines for our production team in Bonn (on site).
- Experience with realtime asset workflow and engine integration
- Proficient at developing tools to support artist workflows in Unity
- Up to date knowledge of current art techniques and development processes
- Excellent eye for colors, form, composition, shading/lighting and motion with attention to detail
- Experienced at profiling and debugging for art and rendering related bugs or optimizations
- Motivation for acquiring new technological developments & processes (software & hardware)
- Self-motivated and proactive to address technical challenges
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to multitask
- Independent, careful, structured and result-oriented way of working
- Ability to create technical documentation on production pipeline and art contents
- Advanced knowledge about the PBR render pipeline
- Good knowledge of at least one realtime Engine
- Good skills in lowpoly- / highpoly-modeling
- Ability to create clean and efficient UV-layouts
- Texture creation and extraction based on highpoly geometry
- Excellent communication skills with the willingness to collaborate with others
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Convincing portfolio that proofs the above mentioned qualifications (***)
- Knowledge in 3ds Max and/or Maya
- Good knowledge in Photoshop
- Experienced in Unity Engine
- Experience with node based shader editors or with HLSL / GLSL
- Experienced in organic sculpting and texturing (ZBrush)
- Experienced in Substance Package
- Ability to rig and animate 3d objects
- Good command of spoken and written German
Your field of activity:
- Research and develop new technologies for enhancing visual quality or solving artistic challenges
- Create and optimize shader solutions and visual fx
- Look development in Unity, shading/lighting, material authoring
- Close collaboration with the 3d artist team and programming team
- Integrate assets into Unity Engine
- Texture extraction (normal maps, ambient occlusion…)
- Texturing and UV-Mapping
- Target and address any art-related technical issues
- Profile for performance bottlenecks and propose optimization solutions
- Maintain and improve the production pipeline and content library
What we offer:
- The possibility to work with the latest technology
- Diverse and challenging projects in the field of 3D medical animations, AR / MR / VR projects
- An exciting job in which you can take responsibility and develop yourself
- A motivated and friendly team
We are looking forward to your application.
The application should include the following points:
- Application document
- Portfolio (***)
- Salary expectation
- Starting date
If you are a non-EU citizen, you will be required to have an existing work permit and permission to live in Germany.
(***) Please mark what you have contributed to the respective project.
Links to reels and portfolios are welcome.