|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
WHO WE ARE:
Packed with brilliant, passionate people, Maxon is deeply rooted in the creative industry and committed to empowering the artistic community. We are Maxonians. We encourage and motivate each other to be curious learners. We are obsessed with customer fulfillment and inspiration – before, during and after purchase. If you too want to be a Maxonian and help bring to market the finest software products for 2D and 3D visual effects, motion graphics, games, AR/MR/VE, visualization and general design, let’s talk.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- You’ll actively participate in development and testing of new features in close collaboration with developers, UX designers and product managers
- Interact with a vibrant community of beta testers, answer questions and gather feedback
- Put our tools and features through their paces by designing and executing tests
- Investigate issues and verify bugfixes during our release cycle
- Analyze and document test results
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Experience as 3D artist or software tester
- Knowledge of one or more industry standard 3d software solutions (Cinema 4D, Maya, 3ds Max, Houdini, Blender)
- Experience in 3d exchange pipelines, asset creation, game engines or 2d compositing or CAD software is a big plus
- Technical and analytic mind set with attention to detail
- Quick learner with the willingness to continuously grow
- Reliable team player with fluent written and spoken English communication skills
- Prior experience in QA workflows (test creation, planning & execution) and tools is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER:
You will be given a permanent full-time contract with perspective at our headquarter in Friedrichsdorf (just north of Frankfurt/Main), Germany, or at
our offices in Montreal (Canada), Newport Beach, Newbury Park (both California, USA) or Portland (Oregon, USA). You will be part of a highly motivated international team of specialists and will work in an environment that offers a wide range of individual development possibilities. Interested in joining
our team? Then send us your electronic CV (.pdf), expected salary, and your earliest starting date. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Maxon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Maxon Computer GmbH · Attn. Mrs. Gesa Häfner · email@example.com