|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
THESE ARE YOUR TASKS
You are able to build fast, elegant and powerful mobile apps, that can access device hardware, communicate with a Restful API and cache as well as synchronize data locally? You already have experience in Reactive Programming and in building modern iOS apps? We are currently a team of 25 people and looking for ambitious mobile developers (m/f/d) to join our fast growing online marketplace.
Our product roadmap includes:
- Native mobile applications so our jobbers can manage their applications on the go
- Modern Rest API that enables our customers to manage their short term staff via the API
- Scoring algorithm that uses Machine learning techniques to rate the reliability of our jobbers
- A free to use shift-planning software that generates leads for our staffing marketplace
WHAT YOU BRING
- 2 years experience in native development for iOS (ideally with an application in the iOS App Store)
- Experience in Reactive Programming (e.g. RxSwift or RxJava)
- Solid knowledge in Swift and / or Objective C
- Solid knowledge of software design patterns and good architecture
- Deep understanding of the iOS operating system and ecosystem
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Great skills in analyzing, debugging and resolving defects
- Proficiency in code versioning with git
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Bonus points for:
- Experience with mobile tracking frameworks
- Experience with Machine Learning / AI algorithms
- Experience with managing a mobile development team
WHAT WE OFFER
- Very competitive salary between 50k and 60k EUR depending on your experience
- We sponsor your visa if you are not an EU resident and accompany you during the visa process
- Once you arrive, we help you set up everything to get started: Registration, Bank Account, Health Insurance, Tax and Social Tax ID, etc.
- You will work with the latest equipment, including a MacBook Pro, iPhone X and additional gadgets / tech equipment you like to use (headphone, monitor, etc.)
- You work in our spacious office in the heart of Berlin
- You have flexible working hours
- We have free company fun events about once per quarter
InStaff connects employers to qualified workers for temporary jobs online. Companies and private persons can request, manage, contact and book more than 50.000 workers for short-term jobs through our proprietary online platform.
We are developing the platform from scratch since 2014 and it belongs to the fastest growing companies in Europe according to several independent rankings (16th with Gründerszene, 2nd with FOCUS, 1st with Deloitte, 16th with FT1000). To further foster this growth, we are now looking for talented and ambitious new team members in several areas.