|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
WHO WE ARE:
Packed with brilliant, passionate people, Maxon is deeply rooted in the creative industry and committed to empowering the artistic community. We are Maxonians. We encourage and motivate each other to be curious learners. We are obsessed with customer fulfillment and inspiration – before, during and after purchase. If you too want to be a Maxonian and help bring to market the finest software products for 2D and 3D visual effects, motion graphics, games, AR/MR/VE, visualization and general design, let’s talk.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- You will support Maxon‘s partners and 3rd-party developers in achieving their goals via mentoring and training
- You will author and review SDK documentation for Maxon‘s Product APIs
- You will author and review SDK examples and tutorials
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- You have good C++ and Python programming skills
- You have working knowledge of 3D DCC applications
- You have experience in code documentation or formal documentation processes
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- You are a dependable team player within a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- You have experience in developing on multiple operating systems (macOS / Windows)
- Ideally you are comfortable with C++14 / C++17
- Desirable you have experience in API design
- Desirable you have experience in plugin development for Cinema 4D
WHAT WE OFFER:
You will be given a permanent full-time position with perspective at our headquarter in Friedrichsdorf (just north of Frankfurt/Main), Germany, or at our
office in Montreal (Canada). You will be part of a highly motivated international team of specialists and will work in an environment that offers a wide range of individual development possibilities. Interested in joining our team? Then send us your electronic resume (.pdf), expected salary, and your earliest starting date. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Maxon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Maxon Computer GmbH · Attn. Mrs. Gesa Häfner · email@example.com